Monopoly Semen for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

rtmcc said:
Ha everyone, ever heard of a bull called "THE HEADLINER" ?  Yah, I know you have.
Have seen some pretty great ones out of him.  He just doesn't get promoted as much because he is not a "Lautner bull."

Give him a try!

Who carries his semen?

CJC

OH Breeder said:
rtmcc said:
Ha everyone, ever heard of a bull called "THE HEADLINER" ?  Yah, I know you have.
Have seen some pretty great ones out of him.  He just doesn't get promoted as much because he is not a "Lautner bull."

Give him a try!

Who carries his semen?

OB
They say major distributors in their ad.

Wiley

Had a chiropracter work on monoply, said his semen production went almost back to normal...this happen just the other day so he should be producing again head that hes gonna send the same guy to see if he can't improve old heatwave, let ya know if i hear anything

kfacres

i find it hard to believe that after a chiropractor worked on him, 'the other day'- and his semen production went 'almost back to normal'  it is my understanding that the semen producing process is quite a long one.. from the production of sperm, to the maturation, it takes at least 2 weeks, if not longer.. most of the time close to a month... 

Bulls that go sterile b'c of the heat, don't just get fertile overnight... I highly doubt that a bull who wasn't producing from being crippled, would either!  JM 2cents worth...

Wiley

im not here here to fight or argue just telling you what i head, and that is that he was worked on and his semen count went back up so take it or leave it thats your choice