more Bubba humor

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

this is compliments of Gypsy!

Bubba----applied for an engineering position at a Lake Charles refinery.

A Yankee applied for the same job and both applicants having the same qualifications were asked to take a test by the manager.

Upon completion of the test, both men only missed one of the questions.

The manager went to Bubba and said: "Thank you for your interest but we've decided to give the Yankee the job."

Bubba asked: "And why are you giving him the job? We both got nine questions correct. This being Louisiana, and me being a Southern boy I should get the job!"

The manager said: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but rather on the one question that you both missed."

Bubba then asked: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?"

The manager replied: "Bubba, it's like this... on question #4, the Yankee put down, "I don't know." And you put down, "Neither do I.""

knabe

sounds like congress and the immigration bill or the mandatory spay and neuter bill in CA state legislature that just went on hold as these bills never GO AWAY, they just come back in the future with more so do I votes (without reading it of course and no thought for unintended consequences or rule of law)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

not being a grump, really
;D

Latest posts