most dangerous cake recipe in the world

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Chocolate mug cake

4Tbs. Cake flour or all purpose (plain, no self-rising)
4Tbs. Sugar
2Tbs. Baking cocoa
1 egg
3 Tbs. milk
3Tbs. oil
3 Tbs. chocolate chips (optional)
a small dash of vanilla flavoring
1 coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix
Add the egg and mix thoroughly
Pour in milk and oil mix well
Add chocolate chips if using and vanilla flavoring, and mix again

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
The cake will rise over the rtop of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate
Then...EAT!!!
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?  Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

(p.s. ..bet it's even better with ice cream and hot fudge sauce all over it! lol)

I think I'm going to try this tonite for hubby...thought I'd share! (thumbsup)

BCCC

I tried it and I musta did something wrong because it was nasty! But I am about positive it was my fault :)))

CAB

Gidget, I'm going to try it tonight. I love cake.
How was the NW Mo. Fair? I have always said I'm going to go, but now with all of the pasture sales on that weekend, I don't know if I'll ever make it. I'm only a short hour and a half from Bethany. I want to see your cow/calf pair. Brent

justme

Brent all I can say it was an Angus judge and an angus show this year lol.  We had champion and reserve maine female and champion maine bull so I cann't complain.  My husband is the director of livestock there and let me tell you, he's still worn out.  We added chickens this year along with goats a few years back and it makes for a busy weekend now.  All numbers were up barns were full.  It was great to have such a large turnout.

Where are you located???  Drop me a line and your welcome to come up anytime.  She's about to be kicked out to pasture lol.  She deserves a good retirement.  We have her full-sister and her dam here too so you can see what a tremendous cow family it is.

BCCC

I guess I should of quoted some things
BCCC said:
I tried it and I musta did something wrong because it was nasty! But I am about positive it was my fault :)))
justme said:
Geesh your fast!
I actually tried it out last night

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=5898.0

CAB

Gidget, are you going to Ruby's Troy Goretska's Tracy's and so on? Maybe we'll meet @ one of those guy's places. Congrats on your Cow/Calf. We are going to keep our little MM X Dr Who calf a bull to use on 1st calf heifers and to clean up with next year. I think I'm going to put a penal block in and use him as a gomer 1st, then pull it and clean up.
  On the cake in a cup deal, BCCC, I must have screwed up also B/C I couldn't eat it and neither would the dog. LOL. Please try it Gidg and make the needed adjustments and reinform us. Thanks, Brent

justme

Nope not going to those sales.  Already have a couple heifers bought.  I was going to try it, but I had no eggs :(.  Becareful giving the chocolate to your dog...it can be lethal.

Now I'm disappointed...I got it as an email and love trying new recipes.  Guess it was to good to be true having chocolate cake in 5 minutes :-\