most underrated clubbie sire

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Steaks

Freddy said:
A calving ease an one very good maternal sire is the CTR SUCCESS bull .used him on Charolais heifers once in helped one , good disposition an every once in a while you see him in a very good animals pedigree an usually is a daughter ....Little less clubby an more predictable than some of the extreme clubby bulls .

Actually thought of him since i have only seen 3 calves by him total,, loved every one of them... thought he was just some guys herd bull never knew there was semen on him

Telos

CTR Success is one of the best kept secrets. I especially like him best as a maternal bull. His females milk, are calm natured and very sound structured.

jbw

The only Direct Hit that I have heard of is a HS x Maine,   I have seen some really nice females out of him, only a linited amount of steers, but they had alot of mass.

JAG

I always thought that Donnie might have been overlooked.  I never used him, but saw some nice calves out of him......there is a new bull called Joe Blow(sired by Donnie) that looks pretty good.  I believe Donnie might be a double carrier though :(.

hossain

I have heard Over heaters can be mean and that is some reason to not use him...i do like his look though. will you like........