My Photography

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bawndoh

Here is most of my work.  A little ways down there are a few photos of a Ranch Rodeo that may interest a few of you.  All of these photos are available for purchase.  Please send me a PM if you are interested.  Let me know what you all think. 

Bawndoh

http://www.truelymajesticphotos.blogspot.com/

Sorry about that.

hawk

Absolutely awesome work!!!  How would one go about purchasing prints from you?

Bawndoh

Thank You to all for the kind comments!  I guess in the back of my mind I know I have a "mean" skill, but I need more reasurance from more people.  All of you have certainly helped me out!  
Yes, the little boy in his cowboy gear, but playing with the tonka truck would have been very cute.  That is by far everybodys favorite photo to date.  He was so precious...down to the spurs, belt buckle and all.  He probably has the roping form of a 35 year old seasoned ranch hand too.

Remember...all prints are available for purchase as well. (thumbsup).  Keep checking back with me if you want to see updated work from time to time.

Bawndoh

hawk said:
Absolutely awesome work!!!  How would one go about purchasing prints from you?

Thank You!  I would need to know what size you would like, and then where I would have to ship it to in order to cover the cost of shipping.  You may PM me if you like. 
On another note...what is that heifer in your avitar?  Do you have a larger photo?  She looks smokin (clapping).

hawk

I've been looking for this type of work for a long time.  What would be the cost on say a 8" x 10" photo matted and framed shipped to KS?  You are very talented at capturing photos with superior quality.  Thanks for the comments on the heifer.  I have attached a larger photo.  She is a PB simmy that I sold in Louisville last fall.  I've got another one that just might be better going this fall.

Attachments

• IMG_1326sm.JPG
    IMG_1326sm.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 358

KCK

What kind of camera and lens are you using? Those rodent pictures are so cute b/c I would venture to say they are fast little critters!
Awesome work! Thank you for sharing.

Bawndoh

KCK said:
What kind of camera and lens are you using? Those rodent pictures are so cute b/c I would venture to say they are fast little critters!
Awesome work! Thank you for sharing.

I have a Nikon D200 and an 18-70mm lense and a 70-200mm lens.  Both Nikkor (nikon).  I love the 70-200.  VERY costly lens, but aweseome results.  Yes the rodents are fast....I have to be patient and VERY sneaky!!
Thank You for the comment as well!  <party>.