N-Charge / Flush?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Alpha

i have rare N-Charge semen but what i don't have is a proven power doner. PM me if you would be interested in splitting a flush.

kfacres

isn't he still available-- every site I see him listed at 25 a pop

I always considered him to be a younger bull being born in 08, and the fact he'd have what 2 1/2 calf crops on the ground?

Alpha

no he died when he was a year 9 months old. the only place you could get semen is from someone who had purchased it before he died or Doran McCollam the man who raised/owned him

McM93

Wouldn't Tycoon be a full sib also? Is N-Charge PHAF?

bcosu

I think there were two bulls with the same name that year.

also,

n charge and tycoon were full brothers in blood but out of different cows. very similar breeding though.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
ALPHA - is right about this bulll and he might have got pictured before he died ,I know cause I ordered the semen and then after he died my nephew reNIGGED
on me ...The owner of the bull can sure set it straight  for you .....Jamie

Alpha

1. i know what tops sires and cattle visions says about semen being only 20 or 25 a unit trust me they don't have any for that price. or let alone have any at all.
2. he is a full brother to tycoon and another th/phaf bull that never got promoted 
3. he is positive for PHA
4. out of his brothers he caries the most muscle but still holds the style.
5. there was a N-charge son this year at denver called Re-Charge that Doran McCollam raised and owns. video can be seen of him at  http://mccollamshowcattle.com
6. has recessive red gene
7. N-charge

sire - hannibal
                dam - MCCO Spice (Habanero/Payback
                PHAC / THF
                Deceased

CAB

They're not full brothers, but you may have to hire a detective to get to the truth of the matter. ;) ;) ;D

OH Breeder

Alpha said:
1. i know what tops sires and cattle visions says about semen being only 20 or 25 a unit trust me they don't have any for that price. or let alone have any at all.
2. he is a full brother to tycoon and another th/phaf bull that never got promoted 
3. he is positive for PHA
4. out of his brothers he caries the most muscle but still holds the style.
5. there was a N-charge son this year at denver called Re-Charge that Doran McCollam raised and owns. video can be seen of him at  http://mccollamshowcattle.com
6. N-charge
                 sire - hannibal
                 dam - MCCO Spice (Habanero/Payback
                 PHAC / THF
                 Deceased

I just called Cattle Visions as I was getting ready to order some other semen. I was checking on stock of a bull and for giggles I asked them if they had any N-Charge in stock and if it was $25 straw. He said yes and how much? I said are you sure about that. He said was on the web site was the most up to date info and it looked like they had him in stock for 25/straw.

So, with the above information, would it be a good thing to call back and order some at that price?

Alpha

please do and when you get a phone call back after they go and look at there inventory and see they have none, i will be glad to tell you i told you so and if i'm wrong i'll be the first to eat my crow and i have no idea what so ever i'm talking about. then place my order for some semen of my own

OH Breeder

Alpha said:
please do and when you get a phone call back after they go and look at there inventory and see they have none, i will be glad to tell you i told you so and if i'm wrong i'll be the first to eat my crow and i have no idea what so ever i'm talking about. then place my order for some semen of my own

Do you have pictures of his offspring?

Looks like he has some OCC in his blood.

CAB

Alpha is the Snowman calf the first one ever born that was orphaned? How did he turn out?

Alpha

CAB said:
Alpha is the Snowman calf the first one ever born that was orphaned? How did he turn out?

Yes that's the first calf out of N-Charge and honestly i don't know how he turned out

OH Breeder

The Spice cow goes back to OCC Jessie which a some Amerifax in her. Calves look good. Just never heard much about him.

Alpha

OH Breeder said:
The Spice cow goes back to OCC Jessie which a some Amerifax in her. Calves look good. Just never heard much about him.

well the only place he was ever collected was at Nebraska Bull Service just out side of McCook NE. and they would only pass the semen if it passed having 60% motility after sitting on the counter at room temperature for 6 hours. he was just starting to pass consistently before he died. i believe they only froze just over 300 units.
so the semen is really of stuff some places will pass the semen at 40% motility.

ADG

Third picture is of my son with our N charge x 503 heifer.  Sorry about the mistaken ID, we are showing a N charge x heatwave x full flush heifer this year that we raised.

McM93

OH Breeder said:
I would think Ildeno also...
I now know he is not out of the same cow, but a full brother in blood to Tycoon. Saw Tycoon last fall, loved him. Big boned, big footed, and sound. He looked super for a 6 or 7 year old bull. Wish he was not a PHA carrier. Too many Irish Whiskeys and Ice Picks around here for me to be really fired up about a PHAC bull unfortunately. For the sake of conversation, what kind of cow do you think N-Charge would work on? I thought Tycoon would work nicely on a power Angus cow.