name for my heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

mpcattle1

Red gave me an idea, I, like some of the other posters like to name my calves using their daddy. I have a Kadabra heifer named Tabitha, another named Samantha (witch names). I have got a Carnac steer named hex, etc. I need a good name for a Strictly business heifer. I am at a loss, the thesaurus has been no help. As you all a good name is very important, hopefully she will be around for alot of years.

Scott

SKF

If you want to stay with witch names there is Samanth from the TV show about the teenage witch.  I didn't mean Samantha instead Sabrina.

knabe

kadabitha
tabby kadabry
kadabra's shazam

couldn't resist on them.

what't the heifer's momma's name

knabe

miss busy body
miss profit margin
miss capital gains
miss tangible asset
miss black ink
miss pant suit

OH Breeder

mpcattle1 said:
Red gave me an idea, I, like some of the other posters like to name my calves using their daddy. I have a Kadabra heifer named Tabitha, another named Samantha (witch names). I have got a Carnac steer named hex, etc. I need a good name for a Strictly business heifer. I am at a loss, the thesaurus has been no help. As you all a good name is very important, hopefully she will be around for alot of years.

Scott

Show Biz
Strictly Business poppa is Fear THis: You could call her Dis Tress or Dis May
Second THought
Along the witch names: Minx, Enchantress, Siren If you have a Tabitha what about a Hagitha
Contessa

oakbar

I may have mentioned this before, but my wife thinks we should use the letters " U  R" in front of whatever name we like to conform with the "U" year designation.  We haven't resorted to that yet!!  I'm afraid it would turn out like the Paint and Quarter Horse thing a few years ago when every other horse you met was named either HEZA or SHEZA something or other.    I guess I don't like the U R thing any better, but it might be a possibility if you get desparate about the "U" thing!!

At least one really pretty, but vertically challenged, blonde I know seems to think so!!

knabe

shortdawg said:
Sissy Business

i really like that one, as well as the strictly black magic.

how about this one

strictly black type  (in the horse world, black type indicates show winnings)