name tags

Help Support Steer Planet:

common sense

I know that we have a lot of creative people on here so here's a challenge.  I was thinking that it would be great to have S.P. name badges for our Planet-eers to wear at funtions so that we will recognize each other and maybe encourage others to join. I think the buttons need to be good sized so we can easily read them but they need to have our real names and our SP names on them.  I also think it is important to have the SP logo included.  (Jason, is that o.k.?)  They need to be really eye-catching and something that people will talk about and that we will all want to wear.  So, if you think this is a good idea...let's get the ball rolling!  (clapping) <party>

Juli

TexasHeat

I think a Hat or Visor with the SteerPlanet Logo on it avaliable to members could be beneficial to ID memebers.  I know I would wear it.  It could be made avaliable on the store link above.
Just another idea.

common sense

TexasHeat said:
I think a Hat or Visor with the SteerPlanet Logo on it avaliable to members could be beneficial to ID memebers.  I know I would wear it.  It could be made avaliable on the store link above.
Just another idea.

Good idea but a lot of us "girls" don't like to wear hats.  Could offer both options. 

kanshow

Good Idea!  Could be as inexpensive as a nametag type decal where you just jot your name down with a marker..  kind of like those "HI MY NAME IS"  Decals we wear at meetings.  Or people could fix it to wear as a hang tag deal. 

Jill

Name tags would be great, I would even do a shirt, don't wear anything on my head, but Earl would.

kanshow

Shirts, hats, decals.. it all works.. just a matter of how much each person wants to spend .. and in my case at a cattle show.. how long will my shirt stay clean.. not sure I'd want to wear the same shirt 3 days in row.  

BIGTEX

You could do hats @ about 7.00 ea. Cheaper if you ordered a lot. About 5.00 to put your Screen Name on the back.

red

Since I wear my Red Maple jacket & my bling hat I want to promote my farm so not sure a hoodie or shirt would show out if cold.. I like the idea of names tags. I've had some pretty simple ones that just fit into a clear case & you just use your own paper.

Red