name tags

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

my future brother in-law is making these at cost, so I am hoping to sell them for about $10 - $11 which will include priority shipping (which is $4.85 for the 1st lb at USPS)

This is not to make money.  If anyone wants to produce items with the steerplanet logo, just email and I will allow you to use the logo.  [email protected]

I know there are a few people on here that could do some embroidery items, other shirt prints, and of course cattlejunky has stickers.

jason

red said:
how or through whom are we ordering?

Red

justme

Not to cut in...but if I had some vector art...I could do some hats and offer them.

jason

zach said:
when are these going to be available?

hopefully very soon, he lives a little bit away from me, but I am going to try to go get them this weekend if he gets them done.

oakbar

In my case, I would just like an SP pin to put on whatever other clothing I'm wearing.  For example,  I've been wearing the organ donor pin(green ribbon) that I recieved from the Haberger family in Denver.  It's amazing how many of them you notice now.    I know it wouldn't include names, etc.  but if you at least recognize the pin you can always introduce yourself and get to know someone.  If the SP pin were a particular color or design we would quickly learn to recognize it.