NCAA Bracket

Help Support Steer Planet:

itk

With March Madness upon us I started a group on yahoo for anyone who might like to submit a bracket. http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=135802 simply click on the link and submit your bracket. Maybe we can talk Jason into providing a prize for the winner.

itk

There is less then 24 hours to get your bracket in and so far there is only 6 of us signed up. I know there are more basketball fans out there then that.

itk

Tell Huggy thanks for Beasly and Walker. Plus those old Huggyville t-shirts make great tp. I hope he doesn't screw you guys over like he did us K-State folks.

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
itk said:
Tell Huggy thanks for Beasly and Walker. Plus those old Huggyville t-shirts make great tp. I hope he doesn't screw you guys over like he did us K-State folks.

;D

Walker had an awesome first half, and beasley finished up the second half strong

jason

You think duke gets a few calls    :-\

paulusanim.gif

shortyjock89

It's Greg Paulus, he really doesn't get called for much.  Does anyone else think that he's a little overrated?  I know that he's good and can hit the J shot and all that.....but he's not as good as I hear some people sayhe is.....*cough*DickieV*cough*   

linnettejane

duke.........who????????????????? ;)

LLLLLLEEEETTTTT'SSSSS GGGGGOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (clapping)

kane1598

linnettejane said:
LLLLLEEETTTT''''SSSSS   GGGGOOOO  MOUNTAINEER'S!!!!!!!!!! (clapping)

I have just recovered from the game.  As a freshman at WVU, I never thought I could develope such love for a school/team so fast (used to be a nittany lion fan).  GO  MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!