Need a couple of heifers or Breds

Help Support Steer Planet:

BIGTEX

I was looking for a couple of breds or just young replacment females. Please send price, location, and pics :eek:.
I am located in N. Texas

Thanks in advance.

ZNT

We are going to be reducing our herd numbers this summer.  We have several bred cows and heifers, heifer calves, one of our top donors, bred recips, and embryos available.  We are located just NW of Ft. Worth.  Message or email me if you would like more information.  Our website is www.zntcattle.com

SSIMMENTALS

Hi.
  We have a solid set of 9  young weaning age replacement heifers priced at 900 each as a group or pick and choose for 1000 each. Furthe  information is listed on the main section of the classifieds board. I also have a fall 06 heifer bred to calve this fall. Shes out of our simmental herdsire Mr 600U N41 and an Angus/Beefmaster cow. Bred to a Legacy x 600u bull that had 70 BW w/ a full sister coming at 64. $1400 for her. We are located in Citronelle Alabama (SE part of the state)
Email me at [email protected] fot pictures.
Thanks,
Sarah Dickinson

LinZ

I am located in Reisel Texas just South of Waco. I have several purebred and % simmentals for sale. http://www.sunflowerranchsimmentals.com for pictures and prices.

Thank you,
Lindsey Ives.

ZNT

ZNT said:
We are going to be reducing our herd numbers this summer.  We have several bred cows and heifers, heifer calves, one of our top donors, bred recips, and embryos available.  We are located just NW of Ft. Worth.  Message or email me if you would like more information.  Our website is www.zntcattle.com

Here are a couple of pics I just took today of some breds we have for sale.  The first is a 4 yr old Cookie Monster x Maine x Angus cow that is due in November to Triple X.  The second is a coming 2yr old 3/4 Maine Power Plus heifer out of our EMS Miss 2046 donor cow.  She is due in July to Triple X. 

Hopefully we will have more pictures and information posted on our website of other cattle and embryos we have for sale.  Call or write any time and I can get you the information.

Zane

Attachments

• IMG_9713.JPG
    IMG_9713.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_9697.JPG
    IMG_9697.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 185