New Camera = New Pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chap

Just got a new Canon Powershot with 12x optical zoom.  What a great camera.  Had to go test it out last night.  Here are some pics

Attachments

• Plum.jpg
    Plum.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 536
  • plum 2.jpg
    plum 2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 539
  • U25 SS x Wonder.jpg
    U25 SS x Wonder.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 550
  • U11 SSx Elsie.jpg
    U11 SSx Elsie.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 682

Simmymom1

Awesome pictures, they look so clear.  I have heard that is a good camera.  Your calves look great!! (thumbsup)

red

wow, I'm looking at that one too. Pictures of flowering tree are great but those calves are awesome!!!!!

Red  (clapping)

old timer

I'm looking to buy a new one for the wife so I can borrow it and take calf pictures.    Could you tell me more about the camera?  Model #, how you like it etc.  Our camera now has a delay before it actually snaps the picture..just enough to let the calf move from that killer pose.  Does this have that problem?  Any replies welcome.  Thanks. 

Chap

Thanks for the comments.  Both steers are Sunseeker ET calves .  The red one on a Wonder, the black on a Draft Pick. He is possibly the poorest steer calf in this flush.  have 4 other steer mates and a couple of heifer mates that are a bit more massive and softer made.  All really nice and we will do that one again.  The camera is a Canon S5IS 8.0 mega pixel with 12x optical zoom.  I really like it.  Easy to use and more features than I will ever tackle.  shutter speed is very good, It has image stabilizer to help with shaky shots.  It even has 30 second video capability.  Great view screen and small enough to handle easily.  I will put a few more pics on

Attachments

• 523 SSxMO.jpg
    523 SSxMO.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 453
  • 114 NL x Juneau.jpg
    114 NL x Juneau.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 651

red

Chap- hope it's not to personal but what did you pay for camera? I assume it's digital?

Red

Jill

Go to Circuit City, it is $50 plus there is a 10% off promotion running right now, looked it up after he posted.

RSC

Chap, Awesome pics! Nice Calves.  I don't know about anyone else, isn't it refreshing to finally look at your calves on fresh green grass.  Just got mine out: I am in a better mood and the Wife and Boys can tell.

Nice Job,

RSC

mrs sawboss

I got an S5 IS for Christmas and love it!  All the pics I post here have been taken with that camera.  Has very short lag time when you press the button and the image stabilization is great.  Also has face detection.  Recently read a review on MSN how it was one of the two best non-digital SLR cameras out there.  They said it was the closest thing you could get to a digital SLR without paying the price for one.

I bought mine at Wal-Mart.com and paid $349 plus shipping and tax.  Total was about $375.  Nice thing about wal-mart.com is that they ship it directly to your local wal-mart.  That was good for me because the closest major electronics store is 35 miles away.  You receive an e-mail when the product reaches their store.  The e-mail has a bar code on it.  You print the e-mail, go to wal-mart, they scan the bar code and you are done.  Not a big wal-mart fan but this is a very nice feature that helped me out here in the sticks!

P.S. beautiful pics!!!!!

Jill

Jill said:
Go to Circuit City, it is $50 plus there is a 10% off promotion running right now, looked it up after he posted.

I guess I should have said Circuit City .com $50 off and 10% promo-spell check doesn't fix mental errors

red

Jill said:
Jill said:

I guess I should have said Circuit City .com $50 off and 10% promo-spell check doesn't fix mental errors

(lol) I wonder why the big price difference! Thought, boy I need to get to circuit City ASAP!!!

Red