New heifer...Opinions?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chantel

She's a February heifer. The picture was taken in September, not the greatest picture.

untitled.jpg

vc

looks like a Pinzgauer to me, she appears to have good depth, nice topline, she maybe a little narrow, might toe out a bit in the front, but from the picture it is hard to tell. She looks like a nice Pinz heifer.

Chantel

vc said:
looks like a Pinzgauer to me, she appears to have good depth, nice topline, she maybe a little narrow, might toe out a bit in the front, but from the picture it is hard to tell. She looks like a nice Pinz heifer.

You definately got the breed right.

CPL

Chantel said:
vc said:

I think she looks pretty good. Not the best picture to judge buy, and I'm on a wide screen but she definitely has some good pieces! Bloodlines?

Chantel

CPL said:
Chantel said:
vc said:

I think she looks pretty good. Not the best picture to judge buy, and I'm on a wide screen but she definitely has some good pieces! Bloodlines?

I'll look as soon as I get home from school and post it.
She's a Bianchi heifer.

Chantel

Here's her pedigree.

CPF Comander 6S

BR Lazer

Bettina

Sire: RB Jake

SH High Roller 500X

BR Talia

Over-Lode Margie

Sunrise

BR Snicker