New Mod - INVITE - 5 Free Karma Points

Help Support Steer Planet:

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I am testing a new mod, it is called invite.  It allows you to invite another user to steerplanet.  If they sign up, you get 5 Positive Karma Points.  Karma points are distributed once a week.

It will be a great way to help grow steerplanet by inviting new users. 

Let me know what you guys think.  Here is the link, if it works out I will make it permanent.

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?action=invite

Jason

red

neat! will they have to keep track of them or will it be automatic?

Red

jason

It will keep track of only who signs up, so the person needs to get the email and click on the link to signup.  It will calculate karma points once a week and add 5 for each person that signs up.  I will have it setup to give out Karma points every Friday or something like that.

GLZ

For a newbie, what do karma points get you?  Are they like Shrute bucks from The Office  ;D

red

Karma points are just a way to say good post or good job. it can also mean someone didn't like what you said but very few of those. Nothing given but it's fun to read!

Red

red

wow! who?  (welcome) I noticed a huge surge in new memebers over night. Still remember the time we were so excited over 300!

Red

common sense

StillLearning said:
For a newbie, what do karma points get you?  Are they like Shrute bucks from The Office   ;D

I think Karma is like good "JuJu".  LOL