New York Giants ... World Champions!?!

Help Support Steer Planet:

KDSC

CRAP, I should have been inside instead of waiting on a pig to pop out some babies :'( ;D, what was the score?

kimbaljd

Maybe now people will shut up about the "Pats and Tom Brady" Tired of hearing it!

showsteerdlux

Amen. I had never seen brady look so bummed. I just couldn't stand the coach. Players worked hard but the coach always seemed a bit cocky. Now Eli is even with big brother for the moment.

kimbaljd

My daughter asked if that was the team that cheated. I forgot about that. I guess cheaters never prosper.

shortdawg

That is why they play the game !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of Eli !!! After all the critics have said about him this year, he got-er-done

kimbaljd

Their Defense was in Brady's face and were all over him like white on rice. He looked so dejected the whole night, made the whole weekend for me. I told everyone at work the were gonna lose to the Giants. Gonna be a good day gloating  (clapping) (lol) (lol)

jason

The play where Eli scrambled out of a couple shirt tackles and threw the ball to tyree who caught it with his fingertips and head was probably the most outstanding play I saw all season.

Doc

Jason said:
The play where Eli scrambled out of a couple shirt tackles and threw the ball to tyree who caught it with his fingertips and head was probably the most outstanding play I saw all season.

I agree!!! Thought they had him for sure.

red

Best Super Bowl game for a long time! Nice to not see a complete blow-out for a change.
What were the favorit comericals? I liked the Coke w/ Charlie Brown finally winning. Was it a forcast of the underdog winning?

Red

frostback

Great game. I didnt care who won but hoped for a good game and got it. I was wondering how the US got to coin the phrase WORLD CHAMPS when all they play is more american teams. Maybe Canada should start using that to for the GRAY CUP winners.

shorthorns r us

I only saw the game from the patriots go ahead touchdown to the end.  what were the best commercials?  flops?

knabe

i watched the game.  before the game, there was a semi recital of the declaration of independence.  i guess saying it one last time before it's gone is a good thing.

the game.

neither team really got any breaks.
it amazed me that the team that usually adjusts the most, the patriots, didn't hurry up their pass offense till their last scoring drive.
patriots o line got penalized, unbelievable
great to see brady lose his cool.
it's great that the giants won, because those two plays at the end will get shown over and over, the scramble and the catch before the touchdown.  gotta say it was pretty close when they didn't get the first down on the one catch, and the incompletion overthrow on the last drive was touch and go.
the "other" wide out on the patriots, you could really see his soccer movment skills, ie able to turn on a dime quickly and basically out accelerate against and equally fast cornerback, who basically gave up on coverage a few times.
the rookie receiver on the giants also had a strange up down game.  he too made many mistakes, but made some great catches.
was shocked manning didn't throw to the tight end more, and also that the running game didn't play more of a factor on both sides.
belichick has a losing record whereever he went before brady, nice to see him show his true colors when he exited the game before the last snap, what a jerk.
nice to see he has a loss now in the superbowl, unlike guys with more character, ie knoll, walsh.
nice to see the smack talkers (patriots) get it handed to thim just like hollywood henderson with the cowboys all those years ago with the mouth and white shoes. 

Jill

I think it was an absolute disgrace to see the coach leave the game before it was finish, I know it was just a formality, but for those of use that try to teach our children that poor sportsmanship is not acceptable, he set an awful example.

red

here is where you can find most of the commercials. I liked the Bud commercial w/ the horse & dog.

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

Red