No Bull Sale---which bulls are your favorites??

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

Welcome John to SP... congrats on a great set of sale cattle ... again! I also want to congratulate you for what you wrote in your " Building A Program" article, regarding " Middle of the Road" cattle. We had a debate on that subject in a previous thread on here. Personally, I thought you were right on the money with your thoughts on this topic.  Best of luck with your upcoming sale.

TMJ Show Cattle

Well here's a different opinion,which makes the world go around. I like Basic Needs Steakhouse Meatman Red Meat Denver They all seem to be good bulls and you can put them all in a gunny sack and which ever popped out first would be ok in my mind. Hard to tell by pictures,as I didn't make it to Denver this year. But, from what I could judge by the pictures,scrotal size looked developed a little more on some. Being mostly breeders of club calves I think the best all around bull would be Red Meat for my money.

aj

Was red meat in Denver?  I'm scared to death on shorthorn bulls. The bull either had a 120# bwt or his dam had a 120# bwt or they are hard keeping. I am in need of a red bull this one might be a good one.

fairin.smith

we don't get those catalogs and this is a real old out of the blue here's the bull i like  MONEY TALKS

Latest posts