non racist

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

Just to show I don't discriminate, this is just as absurd as the illegal alien problem.

Subject: FW: Hillary Clinton for President?

Talk about misuse of federal funds……

I guess we all should have gone into politics! 

BE SURE TO READ IT ALL!!!  IT"S SHORT!!
If Hillary wins in 2008 and Bill is 'appointed' to fill her Senate seat and either live to retire 'they' (together or alone) would get two US Presidential retirement checks, two US Senate retirement checks, and a retirement check from the State of Arkansas .

About the only thing they MIGHT NOT get is a Social Security check....but I wouldn't bet on it...I understand ole Bill has earned $40,000,000 in the past six years.

What a guy!
AND THE REST OF THE STORY... Hilarious Rotten Clinton , as a New York State Senator, now comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,' which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?

It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chapeau, New York .
Makes sense!

They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.
Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence 'had' to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clinton 's charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton 's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

As she runs for President, will YOU vote for her?

How many people can YOU send this to?

cattlejunky

I had heard about the still getting your salary after being in office.  I had no idea that you would still get your retired Senate check even if you were getting your retired President check.  I know in Indiana they are trying to make school projects or government projects go to a referredem(sp) vote before they can start of plan.  Maybe, we should revolt and do the same thing with Senate and Presidental retirements.  You would think that people that are as rich as the ones that are in office would set a precident and say I forgo my retirement and give it back to the taxpayers. 

knabe

the need for a stipend the rest of one's life for these office's is over, particularly lifetime health care and other benefits they will never vote for the military, and have indeed, taken them away under the guise it was a "verbal" contract recruiters were not authroized to pay for.  this boonfall was used to offset the social security and medicare/cal etc and push it's bankruptcy into the future right under your nose, as you will be getting those benefits while you try and convince 6-10 people to work to pay for your entitlement.

if this isn't the best example of a multi level marketing scheme, ie ponzi, i don't know what is.

of course, sit there and do nothing, it's just not worth it.  every human is legal and entitled to the wealth you earned playing by the rules, electing officials to create crime (not filling out the ag survey) while they give away your tax dollars to everyone but you (obvious oversimplification with infrastructure needs).

JbarL

Jill said:
Just to show I don't discriminate, this is just as absurd as the illegal alien problem.

Subject: FW: Hillary Clinton for President?

Talk about misuse of federal funds……

I guess we all should have gone into politics! 

BE SURE TO READ IT ALL!!!  IT"S SHORT!!
If Hillary wins in 2008 and Bill is 'appointed' to fill her Senate seat and either live to retire 'they' (together or alone) would get two US Presidential retirement checks, two US Senate retirement checks, and a retirement check from the State of Arkansas .

About the only thing they MIGHT NOT get is a Social Security check....but I wouldn't bet on it...I understand ole Bill has earned $40,000,000 in the past six years.

What a guy!
AND THE REST OF THE STORY... Hilarious Rotten Clinton , as a New York State Senator, now comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,' which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?

It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chapeau, New York .
Makes sense!

They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.
Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence 'had' to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clinton 's charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton 's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

As she runs for President, will YOU vote for her?

How many people can YOU send this to?

interestingly enough....some time ago a well to do young gentleman who upon his death, let behind a trust for "the first ladies" of the uniteds states of amreica....seems  in those days the first lady had to spring for her own affaries/pr=arties/mixers/ dinners for a head of state and what not if needed...anyway..this man left a monthly sum of money which belongs "exclusivelly"the the "first ladY"...for what ever "she" wants to do with it......so now guess what.....ole billo wont even need his own beer "money" either......not sure of the exact presidency or amount per month.....or what hillary did with hers in her terms a fl......if the coffe hasnt wore of maybe knabe can run down/ .... or remember  :D :eek: 8) O0....your facts and timelness amaze my californiakid O0

knabe

found it i think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_G._Freeman_Jr._Pin_Money_Fund

just think, if we had a trust fund to operate the US government, we wouldn't need taxes

i find the name freeman slightly ironic, as we are no longer free

JbarL

sounds like you'll have to ask george the 1st about ole billo's beer monies he seems to be the one who activated it in 1989 for his wife, baarbara...., ironic that they  had to have a legal battle over it and it even took the bush's 3 jyrs to get it......so i'm sure ole billo wont mind waitin' ... :D    (dog)  thanks for the edit update knabe.... 8)

CPL

I don't see anything wrong with what they are making. They gave their service to this country, and they should be rewarded for that. I'm not saying I agree with their views and solutions to current issues, however, both Hillary and Bill are incredibly smart individuals and I don't think you or anyone else should tell them how to spend their money. It would be another story if these pensions and "favors" were just out of the blue, but this is how the US has decided to treat its Presidents/ Senators and if you have a problem with it you have every right to call up your state represenatives and ask them to support legislation to take away their money.

Trust me, there are far more areas of which you can FAIRLY critize Senator Clinton. This post has a whole lot to do with nothing.

JbarL

it actually wasnt the US  that decided to give it to the presidents wife/"or" desiginee......it was one paarticular person......................kinda maybe the " bill gates/john gottie ... of lobbists"....what a great set up....dont waste your money on "getting someone "to" the whitehouse...and maybe have to  wait 4 or 8 yrs for your party to gain/regain the "power".....just grease em' real good when they get there...rreguardless of party........ta da....a true independet"s approach to "stayin" in the game".....actually a pretty ingenuis concept for the times...........jack abramhoff probally carries a picture of this guy is his wallet  :D.  barl

CPL

JbarL said:
it actually wasnt the US  that decided to give it to the presidents wife/"or" desiginee

The compensation of the President is controlled by law, specifically 3 USC 102.
                                                                                      - http://www.ipl.org/div/farq/pensionFARQ.html

JbarL, do you know how laws are passed? Yes it is the "US" that decides how to pay its workers.

cattlejunky

CPL said:
I don't see anything wrong with what they are making. They gave their service to this country, and they should be rewarded for that. I'm not saying I agree with their views and solutions to current issues, however, both Hillary and Bill are incredibly smart individuals and I don't think you or anyone else should tell them how to spend their money. It would be another story if these pensions and "favors" were just out of the blue, but this is how the US has decided to treat its Presidents/ Senators and if you have a problem with it you have every right to call up your state represenatives and ask them to support legislation to take away their money.

Trust me, there are far more areas of which you can FAIRLY critize Senator Clinton. This post has a whole lot to do with nothing.

You and I did not decide to give them lifetime pensions, they did.  Congresspersons & Senators did that.  Do you get to vote yourself a raise at work, plus lifetime medical benefits paid for by the company?  The problem I have is they want me to pay higher taxes to pay for their give away programs.  I make far less than they do.  If they want the free programs so much they should do the same thing Henry Freeman did with his money and set up a trust for their program that is near and dear to them.  I think I can have a say on how they spend their money since they have a say in spending mine and everyother US Citizens.  

JbarL

CPL said:
JbarL said:
it actually wasnt the US  that decided to give it to the presidents wife/"or" desiginee

The compensation of the President is controlled by law, specifically 3 USC 102.
                                                                                       - http://www.ipl.org/div/farq/pensionFARQ.html

JbarL, do you know how laws are passed? Yes it is the "US" that decides how to pay its workers.
this is the henery g freeman jr pin annuity fund...an inherantance gift so to speak, as some leave anuities to cats/churchs/univeritities and such.......he was a real estate broker...........maybe the donald trump sr.  pin annuity fund would be a good idea, too.... ...i'm sure the intent was honorable and warented for the times......no disrespect intended to its "origional and intent" or donator...just seems a far cry from where were are  now compared to then.......what kind of health care program did the politicans have compared to the average amercain then??...i bet it costs a ton for all that secert service protecion back then,too 8)jbarl

CPL

cattlejunky said:
CPL said:

You and I did not decide to give them lifetime pensions, they did.  Congresspersons & Senators did that.  Do you get to vote yourself a raise at work, plus lifetime medical benefits paid for by the company?  The problem I have is they want me to pay higher taxes to pay for their give away programs.  I make far less than they do.  If they want the free programs so much they should do the same thing Henry Freeman did with his money and set up a trust for their program that is near and dear to them.  I think I can have a say on how they spend their money since they have a say in spending mine and everyother US Citizens.  

The US Citizens as a whole elected them to their offices and gave them the power to.

Like I said in my first post, if you have a problem with the US Pension Plans contact your Senator and the like. Just because Mrs. Clinton is getting paid because of her services to this country is not good reason she should not be president. I think her ideals of bigger government, higher taxes, and less freedoms is a good reason!

JbarL

this is by no means a critizm of mrs clinton.....she actually donated her annuity to charity....but on the clintons...just because i liked or voted for billo....doesnt mean tht hillary and chellsie "automatically" get my support in there own political asperations......when did hillary become so "political"............  hillary clinton had the same ideas 10 yrs ago.......would bill have made it in the first place if he would have picked his, incredabbily popular wife as vp?????......that would have been a political diaster for the dems.....and bill clinton would have probally never been elected.......hillary clinton rolled the dice and sat out 2004.....i'm afraid she missed her place in history........but lets just hope she continues to support and work so hard for her "native" new yorkers......she's sure got  the ball handeling ability to get the ball down the court....i just think shes just to short to see over the defense, and cant get the ball in the basket....jbarl

afhm

I'm still not sure who I am for, but Hillary is definately better than Barack Obama who won't even put his real name on the balet.  As far as the money goes she earned it, if the people voted her in then they should have no problem giving her the pensions.

kimbaljd

I was being facetious.
The pastry chef spent eight years there with them. Does that make him qualified?