NWSS Coffee Break!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

OK....sounds like the little coffee break, Steer Planet get together will be at the Pfizer Trailer, down in the yards ( by the RR overpass) at 2:30 pm MT on Saturday, Jan. 19th!  That should give us time to visit before the Maine bull sale that starts next door at 4:00pm.

For Road Warrior and the Red Angus gang, we could do it again later in that last week.  What does everyone think?

cowz

showcattlegal said:
Cowz, if you need any help let me know.

Thanks!  I think this will be pretty easy.  All we have to do is wipe our feet on the way in and say thanks on the way out!!!  I may bring some cookies or treats for us!

I look forward to meeting the gang.

RSC

cowz said:
OK....sounds like the little coffee break, Steer Planet get together will be at the Pfizer Trailer, down in the yards ( by the RR overpass) at 2:30 pm MT on Saturday, Jan. 19th!  That should give us time to visit before the Maine bull sale that starts next door at 4:00pm.

For Road Warrior and the Red Angus gang, we could do it again later in that last week.  What does everyone think?
We will sure try and make it.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.  Have a safe trip to Denver!

Should be Fun,

RSC
Tony & Dani Romshek  :)

red

I'm going to try & send some goodies for the get-together. I'll see if I can't get myself in gear!

Red

red

cowz- package is being sent UPS. 9 pounds of cookies!!!!!!!

Red  (lol) (pop) (welcome)

cowz

Wow....thanks for all the cookies....you guys better come hungry!!!  We talked to the Pfizer folks and they are excited too.....anything to liven up the place!!

It is right on the end of "club calf sire display alley".....right where the action that weekend will be...........it will be fun!

Jan. 19th, 2:30 pm Mountain Time....Pfizer hospitality trailer, NWSS yards.

red

tracking said cookies should be at Cowz's! They were delayed because of a train derailment & bad weather! Poor cookies, hope they are all not in crumbs!

Red  (welcome)

cowz

Newsflash!  Red's cookies survived the trip down Cow'z driveway.  UPS truck did not get stuck in the snowdrift by the last cattle guard.  Driver now up for Sainthood. 

Cowz must now find place to hide cookies until tomorrow so that starving teenage boys do not discover them.

Cowz must get fix of small town high school basketball tonight! 

See you all tomorrow....bring a hungry friend!  Maybe next year we can have DV Auctions cover Red's coffee break at Louisville!

Jill

We are still waiting on a calf, not going to be able to make it this year, REALLY BUMMED, give everyone a HUGE hug and stay warm.

cowz

Report on coffee clatch:  Cowboy decided to get food poisoning and stay home, but his sons were able to come out!

Jimmyski, ROAD WARRIOR, DLD, Common sense and Cowz also showed up.  We munched on Red's good cookies.  The rest got sent down to Gigolo Joe!

The Cattle.com crew stopped by to see us.  The crowds in herd bull alley were just incredible, so they had to give up filming.  They will be posting their photos as soon as they get back to TX.

Attachments

• steer planet.JPG
    steer planet.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 656

red

I'm just glad to see some faces! Hope the cookies were good! I'm glad Joe's gang got the rest!
Cowboy called me Saturday morning to tell me his situation. He sounded terrible! Funny thing was that I too was up all night but w/ leg pains. We must be connected telapathicly!

Red

RSC

cowz said:

I am very sorry I was not able to make it to the coffee break to meet everyone.  They decided to picture Dr. Business after 2:00 on Saturday and I needed to help with that.  The crowds were unreal this year.

Thanks,

RSC

Jill

I'm glad the crowds were good for you, it was miserable last year!  We didn't get to make it, had 2 heifers this weekend, still waiting on the one we stayed home for (of course) did you get good pictures of him on display?

common sense

Red,the cookies were fabulous...and the bars...are ALL gone!  Thank you so much.  I took the rest down to the Gigolo Joe display and I was afraid for my life.  They were devoured!  That was so very nice of you.  I am back at my brother's house for the afternoon and hoping for a nap.  I just had a fabulous lunch with Mary Sue and her handsome husband.  Very wonderful people.  I have the Denver Crud and I think that I need to sleep for a while.  More later but thank you for everything everyone!!!

DLD

Good grief, did I really look that scarey? :eek:

Wait - don't answer that. :-\

Seriously though, it was great meeting everyone. Everyone was very nice, and pretty much like I'd expected them to be. Just too bad more folks weren't able to make it. I hope folks weren't afraid there'd be friction - I've been to functions and met with people from other boards (not livestock related) that are alot more heated than this one (trust me) and when everyone meets it's almost always friendly.

Red, thanks for the cookies, they were great.