Of Bibles and cellphones. (cattle trailer related).

Help Support Steer Planet:

ELBEE

Yesterday a gentleman and his granddaughter were turning into our driveway with their truck and trailer. Those of you that have been to our place know what a blind intersection it is, and the state just recently raised the 1920's style highway to 65 MPH. An oncoming couple on their way to watch their grandson's football game, riding a fancy fully dressed Harley broadsided the trailer. The accident claimed the life of the Grandmother. There was nothing we could do to save this woman's life, even though there was an EMT from the game convoy on the scene within seconds.  The lady's two sons and daughters' in law were unusually calm, I soon found out they were people of Faith.

Through all this one of the neighbor girls observed all the cell phones being used by the bystanders. later last night she made the comment. "I wonder how different this world would be if we treated our Bibles like cell phones?"           
                                                                                              WOW!

kanshow

WOW..  What a true statement.

My mom was just telling me about this accident.  One of the granddaughters is in my daughter's class.  Very sad.

There was an accident in our town yesterday afternoon that was also pretty serious.  A car was going down Hwy 24 and rearended/went under a farm truck full of corn that had slowed to turn into town.    They had to cut the car driver out - no word on condition yet.  I wonder if inattentive driving/cell phone had anything to do with that one.