opinions on my county american steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

this is my american calf that im taking to my county fair in june in tx. (slick). . . he is out of a gert-brangus cow and a sim angus bull. he was bred born and raised by us. tell me what yall think. he weighes 650 and i want honest opinions, if you dont like him call it out and say it. just remember he is an american and he gets judged alittle different than an exotic with hair and all that

Attachments

• american.jpg
    american.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 269
  • american2.jpg
    american2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 248

cattleking

Hey showstopper 95, just thought I'd say I love that calf and i'd pay anything to have him. IM me please with price location and let's see if we can work something out.

Bradenh

well cattle king he isnt really for sale but i thank something can be worked out on him depending on how bad u want him. check your inbox and thanks for the nice opinion on him lol

fed_champions

Good Job  (clapping), I really like this calf. He combines bone, with body, length of neck, and a great hip and hind leg for an american. I can't make a conclusion on skeletal width and muscle, as the only picture is from the profile. However, iv'e been to ur county fair several times, since i judged at blinn, and he shouldn't have any problem in the american division there.

Bradenh

thanks very much fed champions i appreciate it and if you were down there last year. i won the american show and this calf is a full brother out of the same parents and same pasture, and i will try to get some better pictures of his hind end but thanks again for the comments on him

Bradenh

i appriciate it showqueen, do you live in tx too? just asking because you seen to know alittle about the americans

showqueen95

no but im trying to convinced my parents to let me take my hlsr scramble heifer to  some. (lol)

Bradenh

oh yeah you should definatly go to some. where do you live? theres alot of awesome shows to go to this nxt month especially the tjla fall classic in waco

Bradenh

thank you! it was a bad weather day this evening so i couldnt get any real good pics but i will work on it asap and a hind end pic may be hard to get since he kicks like a mule so it may just end up as a cock-eyed snapshot

Bradenh

ok boys and girls i got some more pictures of him today. he is wild as he can be and has to always have me in front of him so he can see me (dont ask how my dad got him to hold still before) but these picts arent very good. butt they show some of his width and muscle as some of you were asking

Attachments

• american 3.jpg
    american 3.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 197
  • american 4.jpg
    american 4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 191