Our Hereford Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

kfacres

PLKR said:
Cut the BS said:
PLKR said:
While I'm responding to a topic that has been totally hijacked--I find it interesting that "cut the bs" has picked Crossfire as his "lead AI bull"...if and when he buys a Hereford female. Crossfire is, in my opinion, one of the clubbiest REGISTERED Hereford bulls available, and is certainly bred to be that way. I just find that ironic given his usual dislike for clubby genetics.

have you ever seen his shorthorns, or the bull's he's bred with?
Nope, only the opinions you post on here. Does that mean your shorthorns are "clubby" bred??

No, I always heard that his distaste for Trump and JPJ- only leaves him options like Double Stuff, XRay, Eskimo Joe, Kool- and their descendants-- or cross them up... 

Man that kid is an idiot- I wouldn't believe a word he says.. O0

PS: I have a little insider knowledge- cuz one of his three tanks is at my house: and within are some bulls like Heat Seeker, Carpe Diem, Captain Morgan, WMW, Jimmy the Greek, Stainless Steel, and whatever else I don't know about.

PLKR

Speaking--or posting--in third person is an interesting strategy....wish I had thought of it...

kfacres

PLKR said:
Speaking--or posting--in third person is an interesting strategy....wish I had thought of it...

atleast I do it all from one account- unlike a few people on here: who like to seem all nice and nicey.. but have their special account for making comments they don't want associated with their name.. I on the other hand, don't really care what people think- I'm proud of what I post- and sign my name to it everytime. 

Speaking of which:  Did you see the picture he posted on here: of that crapper calf: http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=37582.0  I wouldn't touch that one with someone else's peter...  Here I thought he just raised dairy calves and muscleless beasts. 

Dumb ass.

PLKR

Cut the BS said:
PLKR said:

atleast I do it all from one account- unlike a few people on here: who like to seem all nice and nicey.. but have their special account for making comments they don't want associated with their name.. I on the other hand, don't really care what people think- I'm proud of what I post- and sign my name to it everytime. 

Speaking of which:  Did you see the picture he posted on here: of that crapper calf: http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=37582.0  I wouldn't touch that one with someone else's peter...  Here I thought he just raised dairy calves and muscleless beasts. 

Dumb ass.
Umm, I only have one account on SP...

kfacres

PLKR said:
Cut the BS said:
PLKR said:

Dumb ass.
Umm, I only have one account on SP...

I'm not referring to you.

sue

He looks tame ! I love herefords, if I had a kid that would be my steer project too! Best of Luck.