OXYMORON

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

In honor of SJ89 - your favorite oxymorone---starting with

POLLED SHORTHORN

farmboy

WHATS AN OXYMORON  ??? IS IT LIKE THE NAME HAS ONE MEANING COMPARED TO THE NAME.LIKE THE SHRIMP IS A MERE LITTLE CREATURE OF THE SEA BUT IS SAID TO BE JUMBO  ???

red

An oxymoron  is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms.
pretty ugly is another example

stick

I have to warn you, this got pulled on another board...ethical steerjock (or lawyer, which ever works)

farmboy

U EVER BEEN ARGUING WITH SOME ONE ABOUT SOME THING THAT DOSN'T MOUNT TO A HILL O' BEANS AND YOU SAY SAME DIFFERENCE  (clapping)

shortyjock89

Thanks DL!  Now I'm gonna have to come up with a pretty good one since this game is in my "honor" lol.  Umm...how bout Big Baby and "A little Pregnant" ?  or Dry Ice and Dull Roar...don't get me started lol...I'm sure Farmboy could google this one up and have a field day!  (pop)

justme

One I heard a gazillion times as a child...Gidget the Midget  I've been 5'9" since 7th grade and was the tallest in my class until then! lol (lol)

cowz

How about.....

Congressional accountability

or

Academic Sorority?? ;D

DL

those are good! How about QUIET RIOT (the kind they don't have in East Lansing after then win or lose a game)