PB Simmental Embryos for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

SSIMMENTALS

I am selling three PB Simmental embryos out of HIW Daisy Mae S104 and SVF NJC Amazon.

Daisy is a daughter of SVF Driven to Perfection and is sired by CNS Dream On. She has had a successful show career being named Reserve Champion Cow/Calf pair at the 2008 SouthCentral Simmental JR Regionals to the cow that won the JR Nationals, Champion Simmental and 3rd o/a heifer at the 2008 Coffee County Inviitational Steer and Heifer Show, Reserve Champion Simmental heifer at the 2008 West Central Alabama Junior Livestock Expo, and Reserve Champion Simmental Heifer at the 2008 Covington County Invitational  Heifer Show. Daisy is really doing a superb job with her May 2008 SHS Navigator heifer calf who will be exhibited at the NAILE this coming November.

Amazon is a high selling bull from Sunset View's 2008 bull sale. A super pedigree of his own, he is sired by Warehouse and is out of the exciting donor Lexus.He is super stylish with mass, rib, and muscle to burn. This mating should click really well and will likely show a blazed face. Both parents are bold sprung and wide based with nice lines and extra wow factor.

Selling three #1 embryos for 500 apiece $1500 total;guaranteeing one pregnancy if work is done and documented by a certified embryologist.

I can't post pictures, but if you are interested, email me at [email protected] for pictures of Daisy and her calf.  If there is any nice soul who will try to post my pictures, I will email them to you and be forever thankful.

Thanks,
Sarah

Attachments

• daisyafter.jpg
    daisyafter.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 304

SSIMMENTALS

Picture added, Can anyone resize???

the cow is pictured above, and heres the bull and Daisy's heifer calf by navigator:

Attachments

• amazon.jpg
    amazon.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 284
  • compassrosepfile.jpg
    compassrosepfile.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 277

Sam

Try this out.............

Attachments

• daisyafter[1].jpg
    daisyafter[1].jpg