Perfect Timing Heifer pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

I got the chance to take some pics of the heifer we had yesterday...shes gorgeous, I think anyhow! 

Attachments

• perfect timing heifer 2.jpg
    perfect timing heifer 2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 687
  • perfecttimingheifer.jpg
    perfecttimingheifer.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 710

shortyjock89

Red...could you resize these for me? I guess i don't know how to manipulate my photobucket to make the pics the right size.... :)))

shortyjock89

thanks...shes really adorable...she should end up pretty good i think..both the other calves that her cow has had have been very good.  We'll just have to see..shes only a baby lol..............

You had a heifer die? Not fun..my appendix heifer was bred to the same bull as this heifer is out of, and the calf was born dead...we usually have a couple of those a year and they're not fun..sorry about your heifer, but the newborns are cute! We've been having them left and right around here, but this one is the prettiest lol!!

red

Very nice calf! Lokks like she's going to have a lot of hair & bone.

good luck!

Red

shortyjock89

I sure hope she has alot of hair and bone.  She already acts like a show heifer.  She is the laziest calf.  Don't worry, she's plenty healthy and spunky at mealtimes.  she tries to eat from every cow in the pasture.  She's just a sweetheart.  Baby calves are the best! (cow)