Place your Bets...Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

Help Support Steer Planet:

Who will win the Showdown on Saturday Night?

• Texas Tech

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

jason

NCAA_TexasTechRedRaiders.gif

vs.

sooners.gif

jason

I hope it lives up to the hype and I am guessing it will be a shootout.  I don't have a rooting interest, but it is hard to go against Stoops being 59-2 at home.  However, I think Tech has a good shot to do it.

jason

JSchroeder said:
I'm sure the OU guys would just LOVE the mix up with the logo. ;)

haha, I had Texas on mind thinking about the implications of this game.  I am guessing they will be rooting for oklahoma.

Doesn't the tie breaker for the big 12 south winner comes from BCS ranking?

rtnok

Yes Jason if OU wins then the highest ranking in the bcs wins the Big 12 south in a tie. GO SOONERS!

RSC

Jason said:
JSchroeder said:

haha, I had Texas on mind thinking about the implications of this game.  I am guessing they will be rooting for oklahoma.

They use the BCS for the tiebreaker if it's a 3-way tie.  If it's just two the tiebreaker is the winner of the game between them.

RSC

CJC

RSC said:
Jason said:
JSchroeder said:

They use the BCS for the tiebreaker if it's a 3-way tie.  If it's just two the tiebreaker is the winner of the game between them.

RSC

If OU beats TT then Texas jumps ahead for the south. Go Texas Tech.

red

not the OSU you all are talking about but the bucks play that team up north. Usually the game of the year but MI has a terrible record. Of course when the Bucks get cocky they usually loss.

Red

Davis Shorthorns

GO TECH!!!!  It will be nice to see someone else besided Texas or OU in the Championship game for a change.  Texas Tech vs. Missouri for the championship who would have thought about that just 10 years ago???

AAOK

OU begins the contest with a 10 point lead just because of the home field.  As good as Tech's offense is, I don't think they will be able to overcome the opening deficit.

OU-41  TT- 35

BIGTEX

I think this will help out Colt for Heisman and put Texas in the Big 12 Championship Game. What a country.

jason

I thought oklahoma would win, not like that though.  Makes me want Venables in Manhattan.  I think it will be OU playing in the big 12 championship against Mizzou.  The BCS will weight a win against OSU more than A&M, just as long as everyone wins next week.

I am predicting Florida vs. OU in the national title game.  That game could go either way, but I hate to say it, I might lean Florida if  I had to bet the house.

knabe

oklahoma just hasn't been the same since johnny rodgers as far as a sure thing is concerned.

always have had a glaring hole somewhere.