pop-up log-in window

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorns r us

I keep getting a log-in widow for Sullivan Supply popping onto my screen.  Have I won the lottery or is this happening to others.  Just started today.

justintime

I thought it may just be popping up on my computer as I was on Sullivan's website last night . It has been appearing on my computer all day today.

Cowboy

Same here all day as well. For curiosity -- I loggen into it using the Planet's log info and it was rejected.

Could be they are possibly on the same server as this site is -- and possibly has cross refferenced OR, they some how have dropped a cookie in the works to get some exposure -- it is called SPAM, only a slightly different way! Jason will send out the dogs I am sure!

Hey SRU -- any news down your way!!!!

Terry

jason

It is absolutely nothing to do with steerplanet.  We are on our own server and have no pop-ups.  If you are getting pop-ups when your browse the web and you can verify the site is not producing them, you have spyware.  I would recommend adaware 2007  http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-2007/3000-8022_4-10719977.html?tag=pop.software

Also keep your Norton updated.

But, we never have and will never have any popups with advertising or anything like that.

Thanks
Jason

Joe Boy

I have had the same experience as Cowboy for the past two days by not today....  Might be the rain in Ohio, Nebraska, Michigan, etc.....

DL

Hasn't happened to me - must be the Ad Aware, Norton and Black Ice - wonder what else I miss! Maybe they realize I spend less time on cattle hair than my own so it is a waste of a pop up on me ;D

shortdawg

I've had the same happen on mine as well.

(welcome) ai er  nice pic of Cunia, don't see many of him anymore