Post from the Road

Help Support Steer Planet:

jimmyski

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted on here and decided I would give you guys a brief update. I took over the Colby Community College Livestock Judging team on the 29th of December and we have been running hard ever since. I have a great group of kids that I am extremely proud of. We have been working hard judging anywhere from 7 to 15 classes a day. We have had the opportunity to visit many great producers including, Upstream, Spencer and Morgan Herefords, Sidwell's, Jerry Grund, Roger Tuell's and many other places that I can't think of off the top of my head right now. It's been a fun and learning experience for all of us. Only two more days till the contest so we are getting down to the wire, and we will find out were we stand. Thanks again for all of your support and I might try and meet up with you guys at the Pfizer tent if time will allow. Hope everyone had a wonderfull time over the holliday's. Take care and god bless.

Jim

shorthorns r us

Good luck to you team.  Hope you are 2nd; right behind Scott's group from Connors.  But, based on what i've heard recently, i am not holding my breath for any of the Oklahoma teams in Denver.

red

HI Jimmy!!!
Best of luck & glad to hear from you. Hope you can get a cookie!

Red

cowz

Hello Jim,

Hope you can come to our coffee clatch!  Good luck tomorrow!  Give Cooley heck! ;D

KDSC

SRU said:
Good luck to you team.  Hope you are 2nd; right behind Scott's group from Connors.  But, based on what i've heard recently, i am not holding my breath for any of the Oklahoma teams in Denver.
conors placed 4th

Latest posts