property rights

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

if i get spotted on your property, the government will move in and severly restrict what you can do on your proporty, but heh, if you are the government, you can do what you want, including doing fake repopulations in areas that don't have them.  this is the supposedly endangered tiger salamanders in CA.  most ranchers keep fields disced, fill in depressions, keep leaks fixed because it's so easy to grow these things.  the reason they do this is that the federal and state government will come in and map your property as habitat.  they will then purchase your property, and/ or won't let you lower your tax base because now you can't develope it, or they will purchase it and then develope it, particularly if it's in a path of development that all their friends can profit off of.  totally sick.  this is your government.
a college not even in my county has purchased property mapped as tiger salamander habitat with a seasonal pond.  the developers already shot and killed the kit foxes so the government couldn't map that.  so the college is setting up a satellite campus of 80 acres, with full allocation for sports teams etc, for a population of 30,000.  they get to run the school, the only one in the state with cross county authority.  one supervisor had to recuse themselves because he is a lawyer who represents landowners in the path.  campus is being looked at for the bigger picture of services in 25 years, so they want 80 acres, instead of 10-20 with many sites currently available downtown location and convenient location to downtown services including the current satellite campus right next to a multi level parking garage.  proposed location has major traffic considerations with only two lane access, so guess what?  4 lanes coming. 

this pic was taken at a secret location by me. these things are everywhere where there is standing water for 8 weeks.  government is just using it to gain control.  the federal goverment already "owns" all the waterways, per clinton.  it's always easier to teach communism to those who are the renters.

Attachments

• sally.jpg
    sally.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 605

cowz

Could be used as a huge tax break.....turn your home into an endangered habitat and sanctuary.....have PETA, ASPCA, the forest guardians, green peace, sierra club all over for some tofu snacks,so that they can proceed to criticize how you run your land....

On second thought, enjoy the satisfaction that you have already created a wonderful wildlife habitat, good enough to house an endangered species...and tell no one!

knabe

cowz, in one respect, you do get a tax break, because your land loses value, because you have restrictions.  this is why no one wants these critters to show up because people are so zealous to kick you off your land either through regulation, such as a recent one in san mateo county where all land owners over a certain acreage have to provide a 15 foot easement along all borders of their property for public access with no redress for liability. or they want to kick you off through estate taxes upon death.  private ownership of land is the only enemy of communism, per Karl Marx.

cowz

The liability issue is SCARY.  People who trespass can still sue you for getting hurt on your property.  One of our most frequent dinner table squabbles is over how to handle the weasels who take baseball bats to rural mailboxes.  If we weld up a "fortress" or make a concrete monstrosity....and some one hits it....we will get sued.  If we dont....I can look forward to purchasing my 11th new mailbox!!!!

knabe

cowz, get one with springs so it slaps them back on their way by. or get one of those cheap remote video cams.  i filled mine with a concrete podium, and it caused substantial damage.  their insurance company even paid to replace my mailbox!  awesome.

cowz

knabe said:
cowz, get one with springs so it slaps them back on their way by. or get one of those cheap remote video cams.  i filled mine with a concrete podium, and it caused substantial damage.  their insurance company even paid to replace my mailbox!  awesome.

Mr. Knabe.....you crack me up....do not encourage me!!  If I could be a true artist, I would craft a concrete statue of Clint Eastwood, (with my mailbox under his arm) that would say "make my day" when the ball bat appears!

TJ

cowz said:
knabe said:

Mr. Knabe.....you crack me up....do not encourage me!!   If I could be a true artist, I would craft a concrete statue of Clint Eastwood, (with my mailbox under his arm) that would say "make my day" when the ball bat appears!

If you get that done, please post a picture!!  (clapping) 

knabe

cowz, remember to refer to one of clint's character's not clint himself, as today, he's been so changed to portray our soldiers as beasts in his movies.  knabe is down on clint.  would probably make a movie about the injustices afforded to this man

http://blog.random-american.com/blog/?p=730   (i tried to find a link that wasn't a conservative link, but failed)

who allegedly raped a 1.5 year old girl and repeatedly molested a 7 year old girl

property rights? who cares about that, we need translators. even after 7 years of college.  disgusting.  notice in link when they went to his house they found another molester.  

knabe

see what i mean?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293997,00.html

I'm amazed what we choose to have money for.  can't enforce the laws we have, so we search for ways to cast a bigger net.  imagine having a monitor on your sewage line and a false positive reading and having your door knocked down, assets seized, no way to defend yourself because your assets are seized.  course just keep voting for the same evil party of both democrats and republicans.  really, they are the same party, and the only difference is voting people not affiliated at the local level to represent you, not the party.  course that would be made illegal if it worked, you eventually will have to be party affiliated to run for office.  it's really that way now, as anyone unaffiliated is dismissed as a cook by the media, and we suck it up like good echo chamber choir boys and girls.

Show Dad

cowz said:
knabe said:

Mr. Knabe.....you crack me up....do not encourage me!!   If I could be a true artist, I would craft a concrete statue of Clint Eastwood, (with my mailbox under his arm) that would say "make my day" when the ball bat appears!

Cowz - Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya?! If you do build a cage around the mailbox out of 3/4" re-bar. It is strong enough to with stand the ball bats while giving the "punks" a bad case of snap back (you will occasionally find a bat in the ditch). But yet if a car hits it it will bend out of the way.

afhm

Get an old post hole digger take the auger off and use that to support your mailbox and choose what you want to protect the actual box of make one out of some heavy scrap metal around the shop.

afhm

If they hit your mailbox on your property wouldn't that be considered as trespassing or damaging personal property?  Wait maybe it would be a Federal offence for tampering with the US Postal System if there was mail in it at the time?

cowz

Cowards do their deeds at night!!

But, remember I am the queen of midnight hay baling.....the only one in my proud family who has had the sheriff come see them for being a "nuisance"!  (That neighbor does not get jams and jellies for Christmas!) ;D

I reminded them of the "Right to Farm" statute!

Enough of my humor......it is very important for us all to be active in our local cattlemen's , farm bureau, etc.  Any local ag based political group who monitors legislation is worthy of your attention, time and donations.  They keep us in business!

Latest posts