RED is sick-prayers needed!

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

OK everyone...our Red is in ICU in a hospital.  Went in today, Sunday.  Say your prayers...she's not feeling to well.  Email me privately if you have any questions.

Cowboy

Already sent one over for you -- I appreciate you posting and letting us know. Now it's OUR turn people, get the cards coming!

She knows Just-me, she knows --even though non of us can talk to her, she knows we are there with her, I know I am.

Better take her buddy over to see her -  (dog), he'll make her feel better I know! Works every time.

Tell her we love her OK --thanks for the post!

Terry
:(

justme

Thank you everyone!  I'm going to call Mark tonite and check on her condition.  She thought she new what was wrong, but she is waiting for confirmation from what I understand.

I will send her all the SteerPlanet love I promise!  I know she will appreciate it.  When she called, she said she new everyone is probably wondering where she is lol.

Keep praying and I'll let you all know something when I know it.

doubled

Gosh I sure hope she is going to be ok- send all our prayers- I sure enjoy the input here from her- send our best for a quick recovery

CPL

I'll definitely be praying for her. I hope nothing is too serious. Please keep us posted!

shorthorns r us

OK folks.  We all owe Red a tremendous debt.  The Bible tells us many things about prayer; but most importantly, that God answers the prayers of His people.  I know that people praying together is more powerful than praying singularly.

So here is my plan.  Beginning at midnight eastern, lets take a moment to agree together in prayer for our friend.  Let's start again tomorrow morning at 9 AM eastern.  Followed by noon, 3, 6, and 9 PM and again at midnight.  Remember that these times are all eastern.  If you have the opportunity to join in on any of these times please do so.

Please remember that prayers don't have to be long or eloquent, just sincere.  I truly believe that our prayers will not just add upon one another; but rather, exponentially increase in power.