RED is sick-prayers needed!

Help Support Steer Planet:

KDSC

I am sorry I am an dummy when it comes to times, what would  12am eastern be in central???

shortdawg

11 pm.

Red, I'll defintely be praying for you and you situation. I hope you will be back healthy again soon. <><

gocanes719

Get Well, Red.  We are all thinking of you and we know you will be back here soon. 

justme

OK gang I just got off the phone with her husband Mark.  She was admitted for Chest pain.  She just felt plain rotten and it kept getting worse.  She's still in ICU, but as of 9:30 a.m. her time she was still waiting on a dr.

Mark said she sounded better today.  Still waiting to see what tests they will run ect.  I guess our prayers are working!

I also told him about all the wonderful emails and messages I have received for her and he was overwhelmed at all the love you all have for her.  He promised to pass them onto her.

I promise to keep you all updated, whew, Thank goodness she is feeling better, I didn't sleep well last night.

Thanks!
gidget
Justme

loveRedcows

Our thoughts & prayers go out to Red.  We're too new to know her but have gained a lot of respect for her opinions.  God bless her.

chambero

Somebody should find her a lap top or a Blackberry phone so she can stay in touch when she is out of ICU.

Amazing how many people "know" her better than some of our own neighbors without ever having laid eyes on her.

I suspect she is just as tough as every farmer or rancher we know and won't be kept down long.

Malinda

Chambero is right, Red is a tough farm lady. I have had the pleasure of meeting her in person twice, talking with her on the phone and communicating by email. Red is an itty bitty lady with a big heart of gold. She loves her farm life, her cattle and her family just like all of us on Steer Planet. (Oh, and Woody and Killer Kitty)

Red is always trying to support and uplift others. Now it's our turn.

Many prayers for a fellow Buckeye.

Malinda

rmbcows

DANG... computer goes down for a couple of days and come back to bad news.  Let Red know she can count on my prayers for her!!  Could we bet an address and fill her mailbox with cards?

ZNT

Red is in our thoughts and prayers.

GET WELL RED!!!

Would love an address as well.

ZNT

OH Breeder

When you return Mrs Red, i know you will read this. I believe in your strength as an individual. You and your family have endured and are strong folks. That makes me feel confident you will be up and going before we know it.
God Bless you.

justintime

Hope you are feeling better soon, and hope you know that the planet gang have you in our thoughts and prayers.Hope you are back to normal real soon, as you are some of the glue that holds this place together. Believe it or not we have done a pretty good job of behaving while you have been in the hospital.

Latest posts