Reminder about our furry companions

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

We had such a wet winter......The fleas and ticks are out in full force.  Unfortunately, we have some places around where the fleas carry bubonic plague and the ticks carry tularemia.  Don't forget to put new flea collars or flea control on your favorite  "flea barge"  this spring!!!    (dog)

red

Good idea! I use a year round control program on my blue heeler & King Killer Kitty but you did remind me that he is due for his rabies vaccination!

(dog)

Red

cowz

That is a relief Red!  Someday, when I come to Ohio for a visit, I am worried that Killer is still holding a grudge from all of my cat jokes!  He might take a hunk out of me just to get even! 8)

red

Actually Killer keeps a little jar of a very deadly poison on hand (or paw) Much like like the stuff they use for blow darts. He's dabs a little on his claws or fangs for just such purposes.

Red :eek:

red

For some reason I get mice this time of year too. They got into my little seedlings in my greenhouse room & bit the tops off most of them.
My cat feels that catching mice is beneath him. Way beneath! He'd probably see one & then call 911 to report it.
Somehow I can just picture you w/ the mopchasing the mouse! i had one on our front porch one time & I was trying to stamp on him or something. One of my brother-in-laws was watching me from the farm. He told my hubby that he thought I was trying out for some new dance routine.

Red