RFD-The Cattle Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

Someone made a comment the other day about the cattle show so I taped it, it came on again last night- it was Dave Steen with Brad Nelson, Jirl Buck, Cory Thomsen and a gentleman from Circle V Maines (hadn't heard of him).  It was a lot of advertising, but they made some really good points, if you get this channel it was a great plug for Maines and it looks like they are running it on a regular basis.

CAB

Jill, I know that Knabe was interesred in a copy of the tape. I'm pretty sure that  a person can contact RFDTV and get copies of a lot of the shows.

Rocky Hill Simmental

I like RFD-TV, they run a lot of great shows. The Cattle Show is excellent, I really like how they feature different breeds and ranches/feedlots. There's a lot of good programs on this station regrading livestock. I always enjoy watching the bull auctions just to see how much they're are bringing.  ;D

knabe

i had my sister tevo it as i've never had a cable bill in my life and only get fox, nbc and cbs sometimes, no abc

red

Is it available on-line? I know Nelson's were really excited about being featured. Good to see some new faces on the show!

Red

pigguy

They also had a deal for purina, it had steirwalt, griswald, another guy, and purina nutrient(i feel very dumb i cant not think of the word, he furmulates feeds) any ways you could call in and ask them a question, on how to feed a calf or whatever, and then they would answer it on the tv. it was pretty neat

shorthorns r us

a few years ago they featured the fine folks of Be A Champ Show Cattle Camp.

i was impressed with the episode done at Pharo Ccattle Company.  The kid at or near the end cracked me up.  He was sharp!  Seemed hard wworking and level-headed.  The humor was that he said genetic(s) about 200x in 4 minutes.

pigguy

they are having thing from purina mills. about feedin gbulls and you can call in also