SD alien spawn???

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

You know...SD told Cathy and I we didn't have any alien spawn to take care of after his hiatous....  Well look what I found today....

Is this the result of SD?????? (sorry SD....I just couldn't resist!)

Attachments

• Alien spawn!.jpg
    Alien spawn!.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 598

Show Dad

You can easily tell this isn't my spawn. I'm much better looking and would not throw alien ooze that ugly. ;) ;) :D

It is interesting that you have this picture Gidget. Maybe you're hiding something! :eek: ;)

justme

You know SD....you get all the credit for this little booger.  He got the idea from your hat lol.  He said I like that ailien friend you have....Can I be one too?  Please don't tell him your really a caveman...that outfit maybe harder to make.  Hate for him to shave a cat or something for more hair!  Couldn't resist posting him, Red thought it was hilarious when I told her

Simmymom1

Gidget, Please don't shave a cat so your little boy can look like SD.... I like kitties!!!    LOL    (clapping)

Show Dad

It's more like he would have to shave a camel. ;)

I think it's great. How can he go wrong imitating me? My wife and I had a good laugh when we saw it. Actually sort of choked me up that a youngster would aspire to follow such greatness. He will definitely get the most candy come Halloween.  <alien>

justme

My husband is leaving after the show Thursday so he can go trick or treating and enjoy the school party Friday.  I'm lucky to have such a good husband.  (thumbsup)my vote for top dad right now. 

red

King Killer Kitty said that if we ever tried to shave him he will sneak into our bedroom at night & bite our noses off!

Red

shortyjock89

red said:
King Killer Kitty said that if we ever tried to shave him he will sneak into our bedroom at night & bite our noses off!

Red

Ouch...what a violent kitteh.  I guess that's what happens when you cut off his nip supply.