SHOCKWAVE, KING MEYER,OR MAMA'S BOY

Help Support Steer Planet:

CJC

ANYBODY HAVE ANY SHOCKWAVE, KING MEYER,OR MAMA'S BOY CALVES YET AND IF SO GOT PICTURES.

vet tech

CJC said:
ANYBODY HAVE ANY SHOCKWAVE, KING MEYER,OR MAMA'S BOY CALVES YET AND IF SO GOT PICTURES.
I have been wondering the same thing! Please someone give us a picture!!

Kenny

Rileys in Missouri bred him and have several calves sired by him , I  really liked the females

BCCC

Justme has a couple mama's boy's  that she really likes......... I have to agree with JSchroeder

vet tech

BCCC said:
Justme has a couple mama's boy's  that she really likes......... I have to agree with JSchroeder
Shockwave should have calves....but knig meyer is to young

justme

I have a couple mama's boys that are bulls, and a maybe female.  The female was right in the middle of AI date and bull date.  I really liked them in the beginning.  I still like them, but they don't have any hair.  They are on the other hand, my fastest growing calves by far (with the exception of our bull calf were showing).  They were easy calving too which I liked and all 3 have a great blazed face.  I'll try to get pictures this weekend.

CJC

justme said:
I have a couple mama's boys that are bulls, and a maybe female.  The female was right in the middle of AI date and bull date.  I really liked them in the beginning.  I still like them, but they don't have any hair.  They are on the other hand, my fastest growing calves by far (with the exception of our bull calf were showing).  They were easy calving too which I liked and all 3 have a great blazed face.  I'll try to get pictures this weekend.

THANKS JUSTME; CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PIC'S.

bcosu

i've seen one shockwave. she is cool but just needs more time. she should make a good cow but she needs more feed and time.