Shorthorn 500 Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

bfcc

Would like to invite everyone to the Shorthorn 500 Sale @ Marietta OK on Sat. Oct 30 1:00 PM. The catalog is available online at aegertermarketing.com, searsmarketingservices.com and doublejshorthorns.com. If you would like a sale catalog mailed to you just send me a message. There will be something for everyone in this sale and Don Robinson from Clarendon TX (Robinson Show Steers) is dispersing his club calf herd. There will be several show prospects in this sale including a reserve champion from division I at Tulsa State Fair. Also the Grand Shorthorn Heifer and the third best heifer at Tulsa were both purchased in this sale last year.Cattle can be viewed all day Friday and again at 8:00 am Saturday. A complimentary lunch is available at 11:00 am with the sale beginning at 1:00. Hope to see you there.

We are located in Southeast Kansas and are planning on coming to the Sale.  Do you know of anyone from the direction or north of us that would coming down that way with a trailer.  We are hoping to get something purchased but, are not able to pull a trailer that far.

Thanks,

Jennifer Young
Young's Double JJ

bfcc

youngs double j said:
We are located in Southeast Kansas and are planning on coming to the Sale.  Do you know of anyone from the direction or north of us that would coming down that way with a trailer.  We are hoping to get something purchased but, are not able to pull a trailer that far.

Thanks,

Jennifer Young
Young's Double JJ
Abertees from Nebraska have several lots consigned and will be getting close to your house on the way home. I'm sure we(the sale staff or any of the consigners) can work something out to assist you with delivery of your purchases.

bfcc

bfcc said:
Would like to invite everyone to the Shorthorn 500 Sale @ Marietta OK on Sat. Oct 30 1:00 PM. The catalog is available online at aegertermarketing.com, searsmarketingservices.com and doublejshorthorns.com. If you would like a sale catalog mailed to you just send me a message. There will be something for everyone in this sale and Don Robinson from Clarendon TX (Robinson Show Steers) is dispersing his club calf herd. There will be several show prospects in this sale including a reserve champion from division I at Tulsa State Fair. Also the Grand Shorthorn Heifer and the third best heifer at Tulsa were both purchased in this sale last year.Cattle can be viewed all day Friday and again at 8:00 am Saturday. A complimentary lunch is available at 11:00 am with the sale beginning at 1:00. Hope to see you there.

bfcc

bfcc said:

bfcc

bfcc said:
if you need a really good shorthorn heifer  u need to be at sale tomorrow at 1pm in Marietta ,ok.  several good ones to choose from.