Shorthorn Heifer JPJ X Mirage

Help Support Steer Planet:

redwingfarm

My daughter Shannon has finished her 4-H career and is in college and won't be showing this year and unfortunately we have an outstanding heifer that really needs to see a show ring.  We are reluctantly listing this heifer for sale and hope that she will go to a show minded family.

We are in NW Ohio
The heifer is a Jan 5, 2011 born  Daughter of Jakes Proud Jazz, and her dam is a grandaughter of NPS Mirage 544

The heifer is show broke and ready to go, currently weighs about 750# and is on a show ready ration

we could be flexible on price to a family that will get her the exposure that she deserves
I would prefer that interested parties please call me @ 419-572-1730 to discuss possibilities and answer questions
THANKS

Attachments

• mirage 3a.JPG
    mirage 3a.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 49
  • mirage3c.JPG
    mirage3c.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 35

BryanM

Just wondering if you found a home for your shorthorn?  My daughter Shannon also in NW Ohio is still in 4h being a junior in high school, and may be interested in showing another shorthorn definitely for fair but may also show a couple local shows.  if you could give me a price if still avail. maybe we could come see her.  Cant seem to contact you threw phone.  thanks