shorthorn reward this bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I saw a picture of him. Looked like the only young bull pictured with some crest to his neck. Will he be in Denver?

aj

The one ad says hes out of a deep middled cow and a 79 pound bw. Looks like to me he could do the breed some good.

mark tenenbaum

I agree-but dont have $1500 to use on a few cows with an untried bull-Sooner or later these genetics will be available to mere mortals and people who would actually try a Shorthorn-The whole BS syndication routine only buries the breed deeper-if that were possible. O0

mark tenenbaum

He looks good-so did the Red Demands Ive seen in person:who he resembles alot. He probably wont get used much-other than as trade at the same old sales. Not to steal the trhread-but there is a appears to be a very good ReddemandxMona Lisa bull calf in Kansas-and he was the real deal as far as BW-and will be available to anyone.O0

mark tenenbaum

aj said:
Deception?
/// No this is an ET baby-really need to let him develope to see if he turns out-might be a good one tho.I couldnt get a good picture-bit this is Red Demand-after running with 50 BIG cows at Jay Benhams-real EZ keeper-sound and thick O0

Attachments

• private malones 1 day intpo weaning 026.JPG
    private malones 1 day intpo weaning 026.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 387

aj

I was trying to get a feel for........if this calf was from some genetic drift......or something like DS or thc. Thanks.

mark tenenbaum

aj said:
I was trying to get a feel for........if this calf was from some genetic drift......or something like DS or thc. Thanks.
/// I thought you meant Turners Deception-owned in part and shown by Fischers in Kansas-I think hes a Red Reward-sure got the groceries from the pics IVE seen-the 1.5 month old calf Im referring to is clean by pedigree-Wayne Temples bull is TH PHA fee  Mattis the grandam was th-but certainely not all her progeny-dont know about DS on Waynes bull-I see its the new TH-but Ive never seen a DS animal so far O0

Doc

mark tenenbaum said:
aj said:
/// I thought you meant Turners Deception-owned in part and shown by Fischers in Kansas-I think hes a Red Reward-sure got the groceries from the pics IVE seen-the 1.5 month old calf Im referring to is clean by pedigree-Wayne Temples bull is TH PHA fee  Mattis the grandam was th-but certainely not all her progeny-dont know about DS on Waynes bull-I see its the new TH-but Ive never seen a DS animal so far O0

Mark, You sure he is THF? His dam, granddam, and great granddam are all THC. If he is THF, it's not listed on his pedigree.

mark tenenbaum

I assumed that they would state otherwise if he was TH-but with no DNA registered-nobody can use any semen anyhow-so they sure spent alot of money on ads if they havent tested him They also have a TH Carrier 4199656 Called Levitation out of ccs Robjoy Mattis that they own with Kohlstads O0

Doc

mark tenenbaum said:
I assumed that they would state otherwise if he was TH-but with no DNA registered-nobody can use any semen anyhow-so they sure spent alot of money on ads if they havent tested him They also have a TH Carrier 4199656 Called Levitation out of ccs Robjoy Mattis that they own with Kohlstads O0

You know what they say about "assume" , lol. I talked to Wayne today and he said he is THC and PHAF.

Davis Shorthorns

Doc said:
mark tenenbaum said:

You know what they say about "assume" , lol. I talked to Wayne today and he said he is THC and PHAF.

DAMN