Show Steers for Sale in North Arkansas! (New Pic)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Indian Creek Cattle

If it would help the number is 870-405-1110

New Pic of Number 19 added

Hello everyone!  Indian Creek Cattle is located in North Arkansas, and we are looking to make great deals and move some cattle, these steers will be priced right!  These two steers are both out of Tycoon and have a very strong Dam side (including Maine x Hoo Doo).  These two steers that are being posted have a lot going on for them and has a lot of potential, we here are looking to see some great people do well with great cattle.  We want you or your child to do well in the ring without having to spend tons of money on something competitive, please take a look and ask any question you would like too.  PM me and I can give you the farm number and we can talk my name is Lance and we want to thank you for taking the time to look at some cattle from Indian Creek Cattle. I will try to make you steal, please scroll down to view pics.

Number 19 is a very competitive steer, he is halter broke and leads well.  This steer has got it going on, he has a freaky front end that includes a really long neck, smooth shoulders, and little to no leather under his neck down to his brisket, and his head is shaped perfect to go out of his neck and right down to his nose.  I love his front end just because of how extended his neck is and how correct his shoulders are.  He is super super deep sided and really big time stout, not only will this steer prospect well but he will absolutly be an awesome fat steer.  He has tons and tons of mass and muscle to him carrying down into his lower quarter and right into a big foot under lots of bone.  He is sound as can be with plenty of curve in his legs to not have any worries about him becoming straight on either end. He is an April calf.

Number 17 is a dog friendly calf, he actually follows a four year old around like a dog and that four year old can also lead him around.  The second day we were halter breaking him he was ready to stand in the stall and get clipped!  Can’t beat that!  He is a may calf that is super deep, has a super long neck on him and is very correct in his structure, he has great set in his legs, with lots of curve so no worries of getting straight on either end, he has a big butt on him and has a lot of mass to him with plenty of lower quarter to go along, has a large amount of bone to him as well.  He will be very big time stout, and has plenty of hair as well.

Attachments

• New.jpg
    New.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 82

Indian Creek Cattle

Well I have lots of pictures of these steers that are really good, but I guess they are two big and wont fit, so send me your email and I can send pics to you of them!

hey now

Are you going to have any steers at the Arkansas State Fair? If so I would like to talk to you about while you are there. Maybe set a time so me and my parents could stop by.

sewwhat

Lance

Glad to see you on here.  This is a great website, full of lots of info and great people. Nice set of steers.  Which steer was T. looking at?

Christi Cooper

Indian Creek Cattle

Hi Mrs Cooper!

That steer is not on here, due to the fact that he bought him.

This is a great page, it has help lots.

Latest posts