So very proud of my daughter!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmymom1

steermomintx said:
I have known this family for years through steerplanet and this year at the Houston Livestock Show we finally were able to meet in person and let me just tell you this could not have happed to a nicer or harder working family!!!  Congrats to you again!!      <party> <party> <party> <party> <party>

P.S. Shelby looks so pretty!! I showed the kids the picture and Clayton just kept starring I went to change the picture and he says mom go back I want to look at the steer again!!!  Yeah right!!  He just turned 13 on the 4th!!!  lol  I thought it was cute!!

;)   Oh my great friend Lanelle....Love you, Love you!!  You have been a great friend and an even greater supporter of Shelby in her determination this past year!  

Girl...let Clayton keep looking at her picture, you remember that we have plans for those two later on down the road!!  Ha Ha  

Simmymom1

Thank you to everyone that has commented!  I love Steerplanet for the support from all of my SP friends.  You all are there in times of need and in times when we all need to be happy for someone!  Thank you all for being so kind!  God is Great!!!

AAOK

Simmymom1 said:
AAOK said:

Great, Great, Great, Great & Great!!!!  I absolutely knew this would be the outcome.  Please give my congratulations to Shelby, and my hat is off to the family.  Adversity can tear down, or breed determination. The strong may survive, but the strongest THRIVE.  The best is yet to come!

(angel)   I absolutely love this!!!  This has brought tears to my eyes this morning.  Shelby has the letter that you wrote to her last year in a picture frame and she reads it all of the time.  Thank you for believing in her and God Bless you for all of your support!  Thank you so very much!! 

Lisa, I could not be any happier for you guys.  Isn't God GREAT?  All the time.

Show Dad

Simmymom1 - It broke my heart with all the trouble you've been put though. But it will forever show the great character your family has. I find it so refreshing to see one of the "good guys" do well. Not because you deserved it but because you've earned it!
;D (clapping)
<alien>

Simmymom1

(angel)  Thank you to everyone...seems like we are still floating on air even though it has been over a week.  I appreciate everything that has been said....God is great all of the time!!  Here is a better picture that I just got in from Barker...thought you might enjoy it as much as I do!! 

Attachments

• GrandChamp.1.JPG
    GrandChamp.1.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 199