Some Good News to Share, Doc's(The BULL) Freezing?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Just wanted to let everyone know,  The owners of Dr. Business called this week and he is freezing high quality semen.

RSC

Jill

Congratulations, that's pretty cool to have him freezing this early in the breeding season!

RSC

justamom said:
What was his birthweight
Mid 90's out of ET, not sure how much wt was added by the Recip or the Very Cold weather we had the last Trimester last year.

RSC

DL

WOW! Glad to hear it was a bull freezing, from the title I thought maybe our Doc was in a very cold place - I was going to send a polar fleece coat to him  ;)

TJ

DL said:
WOW! Glad to hear it was a bull freezing, from the title I thought maybe our Doc was in a very cold place - I was going to send a polar fleece coat to him  ;)

I was thinking the same thing DL was thinking... Doc was very cold!!  LOL!! 

That's great that he is producing like that!!  (clapping)

RSC

LOL, I changed it!  Didn't mean to alarm everyone!  They named him Dr. Business, I call him Doc!  It's easier for my 3 & 4 yr old boys to say.  ;D

RSC

justintime

As they say... great minds think alike.,.... that was my first thought when I read the new thread. I thought our Doc was being hit by another blast of winter.... or that he had just become the latest sperm donor.  haha