Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmimom

Our neighbor's son, Logan, was involved in a very serious motorcycle accident.  He has received well over 60 units of blood and had more than 47 surgical procedures in the last 30 days.  Yesterday, all of his toes were amputated as well as two other procedures 1 to insert yet another chest tube because of a lung collapsing and 2) more fluid being removed off of the 20percent of his liver that he has left.  This is a 2010 high school grad.  Please pray for him and his family. Thank you.

lfarms

(angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel)

okshowmom

Please keep the Ritzen Urban family in your prayers. He passed away suddenly yesterday. For those who don't know him he was well known in the Sheep World. He lost his wife in May of this year. He left behind 3 children 23,12 and 9. God Bless them all!

cornershack

prayers for sure, such a sad thing to happen on christmas, our family knows the devastasion, we lost my motherin law dec 21, several years ago. it still affects my husbands family and our kids.  praying for strength for the family.

oakbar

I seldom reply on this thread, but I do read it and respond with my own quiet,simple prayers for those mentioned.    Man, it seems that there's really been a lot of losses lately.    May god bless all those affected by these losses and injuries!!

Bradenh

my paw paw ira betts is getting triple bypass surgery on tuesday so please pray for him, he is the head of an estate that spends around 100k every year at the sale at my fair so we hope it all turns out, he loves supporting all of the FFa and 4h kids and their projects

Simmimom

I just wanted to say thanks to anyone who has prayed for my neighbor, Logan.  He is doing very well, and we are hopeful that he will be home by Jan.6th.  He still has a long way to go ... and plenty of physical therapy... his latest surgical procedure was on his elbow (nothing like getting a broken joint fixed 50 days after the accident), and went well.  His family appreciates all the prayers.

linnettejane

i've had two students this week whose mothers have overdosed on drugs...one is in icu and the other's funeral is tomorrow...please pray for these young kids... :'(

Simmimom

ouch!  Those poor kids.  I just had a fourth grader watch his alcoholic father die in front of him.  He is in total denial.  I hope your students are getting counseling!

american honey

I would like to tell everyone that I am glad to see that people on Steer Planet are there for anyone that needs it. Faith is strong... and everyone on here praying for everyone makes it much stronger. God Bless You ALL!! - american honey

AAOK

SP Family,
I want to let you know that I will soon be out of commission for a few days.  In late September, 2010, I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer.  My pathology report showed the cancer to be very small, contained and slow growing.  My Urologist suggested six options of treatment, with all predicted to produce the outcome of 95 – 98% curable.  He told me to do my homework, and take my time in making this critical decision.

Monday, January 24th I will begin a Clinical Trial on the Prospective Evaluation of Cyberknife Stereotactic Radiosurgery of low and intermediate risk prostate cancer, with the Francis Love Cancer Institute at St. Anthony hospital in Oklahoma City.  The first day is mostly information and consent, but I will also have a minor surgical procedure.  I will then have a week before the 4-5 daily treatment sessions.

If all goes according to the schedule I have been provided, my treatments will be done the first week of February.
In HIS grip, Dan

Attention:  All Men over 40     
If you are not getting checked by a Urologist and having your PSA tested at least once a year, please make an appointment today.  One in Every Six men in the USA will develop prostate cancer.  If caught early, it is highly curable.

jason

Dan, will send prayers your way.  My dad had prostate cancer in the earlier 1980's, ended up going to Mayo Clinic, but has been healthy since. 

firesweepranch

Dan, your in our prayers.
My dad had prostate cancer and did radioactive treatments (some kind of pellet), and hormone therapy. He jokes he is part woman now, since "everything shriveled up" and he suffered from heat flashes, but he is alive several years later and living a great life. He said he would do it again in a heartbeat! More time with his grand-kids this way  <party>

AAOK

Thanks for all the positive vibes my way.  I feel really confident about the whole ordeal.  Regardless of the outcome, I know I'll be completely healed.  Jesus tells me so!

firesweepranch

AAOK said:
Thanks for all the positive vibes my way.  I feel really confident about the whole ordeal.  Regardless of the outcome, I know I'll be completely healed.  Jesus tells me so!
AMEN! Take authority over your health!