Steer Planet Fantasy Football - DRAFT TUESDAY 4:00 PM CENTRAL TIME

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Count me in, the Smurf Express.  Have to defend the Crown!  50 Karma points to the Super Bowl Champ like last year?

Mueller Show Cattle

Jason, I think that there is going to be more than enough people, the max number of teams is 20, You can set up divisions in the league up to 4 divisions if you want. With 20 teams which I think you can fill, you should set up at least 2 divisions and then the winners of the 2 divisions play in the playoffs. Just some things to think of.

jason

Big M Show Cattle said:
Jason, I think that there is going to be more than enough people, the max number of teams is 20, You can set up divisions in the league up to 4 divisions if you want. With 20 teams which I think you can fill, you should set up at least 2 divisions and then the winners of the 2 divisions play in the playoffs. Just some things to think of.

Good Idea, will work on getting this setup today.

Sly

second place last year.  Looks like oklahoma heatwave is the appropriate name this year. I am in.

smo

the guy that started it has to change it the league only will allow 20 people

jason

Fantasy experts weigh in, do I have the league setup correctly?  If we ran another league is there away for the teams to play each other in a playoff for an overall winner?

Mueller Show Cattle

Jason said:
Fantasy experts weigh in, do I have the league setup correctly?  If we ran another league is there away for the teams to play each other in a playoff for an overall winner?
Jason, Two leagues can not play each other. If you wanted to I would set the league into 2 divisions with 4 teams for each division (8 total teams) make the playoffs will make it a little better. Cause not everyone will play each other with 20 teams unless you split it into 2 divisions (10 teams per division) will play everyone in their division. Something to consider.

jason

Big M Show Cattle said:
Jason said:
Jason, Two leagues can not play each other. If you wanted to I would set the league into 2 divisions with 4 teams for each division (8 total teams) make the playoffs will make it a little better. Cause not everyone will play each other with 20 teams unless you split it into 2 divisions (10 teams per division) will play everyone in their division. Something to consider.

I guess we will stick with what we got because 18 teams have already signed up and we have room for 2 more.

People are going to have to be a lot more savvy on their choices, because with 20 teams the big name players will be gone quick. 

AAOK

Didn't notice 'til I was already in that this is a Yahoo league.  How does it compare with ESPN Fantasy leagues?  Still able to cut and add players throughout?