steer slaughter, don't open if you don't want to see a hanging carcass

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

here's some pics of a draft pic son out of a midas daughter i posted earlier.  he was about 18-19 months old.  probably 1300-1400 lbs.  1" back fat.  within the last month he went from walking in his tracks to about a 3" gap. pretty fat.  lot of cod fat.  guy comes out on site, very fast, clean, thorough, $100.  the kid in the pic is 16 years old, big as a tight end and only rodeo's, doesn't play football.  i have pretty big hands, and his hand dwarfed mine.  couldn't believe he was only 16.

knabe

here's some pics of a draft pic son out of a midas daughter i posted earlier.  he was about 18-19 months old.  probably 1300-1400 lbs.  1" back fat.  within the last month he went from walking in his tracks to about a 3" gap. pretty fat.  lot of cod fat.  guy comes out on site, very fast, clean, thorough, $100.  the kid in the pic is 16 years old, big as a tight end and only rodeo's, doesn't play football.  i have pretty big hands, and his hand dwarfed mine.  couldn't believe he was only 16 and didn't want to play football.

sorry, here's the pics.  that submit button is tricky.

Attachments

• 98.jpg
    98.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 732
  • hang2.jpg
    hang2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 708
  • hang4.jpg
    hang4.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 733
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 722
  • hang3.jpg
    hang3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 720

garybob

"Bella Luna" get a lot of treats, after this? Our dogs really love organ meats. They don't get as many, any more, since I give them away to all the Amigos at work, each time we have something cutom-processed.

knabe

Bella Luna throws up anything that is not kibble.  her new favorite is the crystalx leftovers in the barrels.  she throws up the whole mess.  she chews it out of the barrel.  any bones she eats promptly get thrown up all over the place.  if she was an outdoor dog at night it would be ok.  she comes in about 10pm.  i've given her stuff before and tried to change her diet to it with the raw meat diet covered with cereal because of tartar which i clean off all the time, but no.  that dog has so much fun i've had to remove the foxtails in the pasture because she got them up her chute, eyes, in her ears, paws, she gashed herself on the fence chasing a rabbit, chews her toenails with her molars, chases crows, hawks, thankfully not the chickens, she's mostly a joy.  one of those vet bill dogs.  the other dog, zero problems.  next steer i'll try again with the treats and will get some cabeza, which i gotta say IS THE BEST MEAT EVER.  we have a tacqueria here in town that makes burrito's on saturdays with cabeza only and it is the total bomb.  the whole burrito is meat, with two slices of avocado, some parsley, squirt of lime, minimal beans.  i think my canines grow a mm every time i eat one.

Latest posts