Stupid Fair Rules.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwgrl

My advice is: Beat them at their own game.  Work your hair to the point that it stands up on it's own.  Hard work and a little elbow grease will take you farther then a spray can ever will.  I won county a couple years back with a 'blow and go' steer over fitted steers because I had spent my entire summer working leg hair.  The person I beat walked up to me after the show and asked when I was going to wash all the adhesives out, and I laughed at him  (thumbsup)

hannahbanana

we can use any soap we would like as long as it rinses out. and like we can clip it my god! the one person acts like we cant clip it. its a 4h or ffa project..not a NILE show or anything huge. ive won plenty of times with soap water and a brush

bruiser

Nothing will make that hair stand up like elbo grease on a rice root brush. Don't be afraid to fight that silly rule , just because the state said that doesn't make it written in stone. Sounds to me like your local farm organizations could help you out , but don't stop fighting

justa cowman

knabe said:
change the management instead of their minds. 

maybe have a blow and go as an option.

on the other hand, choice is such a bad idea.
  This has been a very interesting topic to read but I just had to ask you about this knabe I believe your point was to get rid of those who voted on such a show,at our county the 4h kids yes the members thats right the actual ones the fair is supposedly for voted to make the show blow and go, leading the cause was a 4h member who does show and win at the national level oh yes vote was 99% for no fit should they then be "changed out"

Status
Not open for further replies.