sull dazzle fool

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I saw she was reserve champ in junior show in Kentucky. She is a nobody's fool granddaughter. She looked red and pretty feminine in picture. Nobody's fool comes through again.

Richburg

go to the NAILE site and go to show photos, then click on beef, click on junior heifer and she should be on their somewhere

anyways she is awesome.....could have gone either way between her and the SULL rosemary heifer

red

She's a full sib to Malinda's DZ cow. That's some great genetics there!
CF_DZ_Fool.jpg

dazzle-fool-denver-250.jpg

Malinda

Red,

Thanks for the nice compliment and for thinking of posting the pics of DZ. The calf pic was taken at about 10 months and the mature pic was taken as a three year old.

Yes, Nobody's Fool  has a long list of good ones.

The Dyaln Evans heifer ( Sull Dazzle Fool) just keeps getting better every time I see her.

Malinda

shortdawg

Malinda,  NR Denver ET turned two years old last Fri. and got to meet the ladies of the farm. I'm excited to see if he can stamp that same quality your DZ female stamps on her's. The genetics are there so I guess time will tell.

Malinda

Hey Shortdawg,

I bet your bull enjoyed his birthday party!!!!!!

I have decided that if I ever run another ad on Dz,  I will call her 'The Stamp". I have 4 fall born bulls out of the DZ/Spike bull I raised, named Conductor. None of the cows are related, but the calves have a very similar look. There are about 15 calves out of Conductor so far and all have had small birth weights, been born unassisted, were all on the teat in less than an hour AND all their feet are headed in the right direction.

I hope you are pleased with Denver's calves. You will have to keep me posted.

Malinda

Malinda

Hey garybob,

Sorry I did not respond to your question sooner. I was gone for 6 days and am just today catching up on things.

Conductor is solid red.

Are you getting any of the much needed rain?

Malinda

OH Breeder

Dylans heifer in pictures looks amazing. Wish I could see her in person. I really like her looks.

aj

I love this heifers phenotype. I wonder if she has been pha tested? She sure looks to be non pha phenotype to me.