Super Bowl-and the haftime deal

Help Support Steer Planet:

american honey

What is this world coming too?? Really how do you mess up the national anthem?!?! Hopefully the super bowl people (whomever) will pick a great singer next year! Lady Antebellum, Luke Bryan, Garth Brooks, George Strait,  Tim Mcgraw, Taylor Swift!! All thease people would have sang the national anthem MUCH BETTER!!

american honey

jphelps said:
never know maybe some judge likes to rap about the cattle he places  (lol)

That would be real funny!! I could just see as the judge starts to place the animals and gives reason just bust out and start rappin!!!

Cowfarmer65

3060 South McNaughton Rd. Douglas, ON. Can.
This is how I see it going for some rapper judge

I put this one up here,
                                                    Cause I really like it's rear.
                                                    I gotta good walker in next,
                                                    Hold on I got a text.
                                                    I had to put that one third,
                                                    I think it's a little turd.
                                                    I know the best one's lasssssst
                                                    and I just made myself look like an ass.

SeannyT

Don't mind the BEP, but that halftime show was awful. I switched the station in disgust when fergie tried to sing Sweet Child of Mine...brutal. At least the game was exciting.

mark tenenbaum

SeannyT said:
Don't mind the BEP, but that halftime show was awful. I switched the station in disgust when fergie tried to sing Sweet Child of Mine...brutal. At least the game was exciting.
[/quote She do dat on poipus-she be down wit fly gurls frum  da hood,an all her children be a mystery-jes like her O0 O0