tank and semen all as a package for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbs

I have many old and rare sires for sale. This semen has all been stored in one tank and after much thought i have decided to clear it out asap.
I have Heat Seeker,Total Play,Excalibur,Chill Factor,Heat Wave(original),Black Legacy,Black Impact, FJH legacy, High Roller, Reflector, and Diamond Leggs 21x
I am not going to break up the canes but i will break up the bulls. Contact me on here or reach me @[email protected]
I have checked all of the semen companies and will sell it well under retail.
I am also selling the tank in which the semen is stored, its a 7 yr old 4 month ABS tank. I will possibly split it up, but would rather just sell the entire package.

Rooster

Do you by chance have a picture of the tank and how much for all of it?

hill321

We are very interested!  Can you tell me a price and send me a pic?

Pine Top Angus Farm

jbs said:
I have many old and rare sires for sale. This semen has all been stored in one tank and after much thought i have decided to clear it out asap.
I have Heat Seeker,Total Play,Excalibur,Chill Factor,Heat Wave(original),Black Legacy,Black Impact, FJH legacy, High Roller, Reflector, and Diamond Leggs 21x
I am not going to break up the canes but i will break up the bulls. Contact me on here or reach me @[email protected]
I have checked all of the semen companies and will sell it well under retail.
I am also selling the tank in which the semen is stored, its a 7 yr old 4 month ABS tank. I will possibly split it up, but would rather just sell the entire package.
[/quote
Hey can I have a price on the tank and the straws. Thanks Adam]

CJB

Please PM with all quantities and price on both individual sires and the whole lot.

Thanks.