Taylor Martinez n/c

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I don't like quarterbacks or runiing backs period. But ole Taylor Martinez has a bicep tattoo. In my opinion he is a pretty boy. He's so special he doesn't wear knee pads......and yet he wears a bicep tattoo. To me he deserves to have his teeth loosened on every play. He is not a warrior. He doesn't push the sled. He doesn't learn his opponent by the smell of his breath. He is a pretty boy. Has there ever been a quarter back that has an arn tattoo besides that idiot. Or am I over reacting.

knabe

colin kaepernick?

reacting is your specialty

is there a tattoo under those whiskers?

Warrior10

aj said:
I don't like quarterbacks or runiing backs period. But ole Taylor Martinez has a bicep tattoo. In my opinion he is a pretty boy. He's so special he doesn't wear knee pads......and yet he wears a bicep tattoo. To me he deserves to have his teeth loosened on every play. He is not a warrior. He doesn't push the sled. He doesn't learn his opponent by the smell of his breath. He is a pretty boy. Has there ever been a quarter back that has an arn tattoo besides that idiot. Or am I over reacting.
Have you watched many games recently? Most WR, QB, RB, CB, S, Punters don't wear them now a days, even in the NFL. And plenty of QB's have tattoos....

aj

So you are a quarterback......you run at your opponent and slide down......and go na na nanah you can't hit me .....and flex your bicep tattoo? If I was a safety or a linebacker or a cornerback or safety or a nosetackle that gets kicked in the shins every other play I would take exception.

aj

I think biblical vs. tattooed on a quarterback's arm like the san francisco quarter back has would be different than the gang banger tattoo that martinee has. Just my opinion.

trevorgreycattleco

The safety from Georgia. Williams, knocked the snot out of Martinez at the end. I got a tattoo on my bicep. It hurt like a bit.h. I have a Irish warrior band because I'm Irish and I'll fight with anybody. I also have some Indian stuff in it from my moms side of the family. I got it when my x wife got my boy in the our divorce. Anytime I don't feel like doing something I look at my arm and see my boys initials I get off my ass. Not everybody with a tattoo is a banger nor is any guy with a full beard with a duck dynasty follower. Lots of people can't stop getting them once they start. Not me. I got one more in me. Not fair to have my boys initials and not my little girls. Then I'm out. Retired from the tattoos. It's kinda a write of passage to me. Teaches you another kind of pain. A long annoying pain.

Sassy2899

I have a tattoo on my right shoulder blade.  It is a cross with the date on I was diagnosed with diabetes.  I got it because it reminds me everyday that what I have has helped me become the mature, responsible person I am today and lets me show how much faith I have in my savior.  I have never been to jail or been in a brawl with anyone, lord knows there are a few times I wanted to.  I think some tattoos are kind of stupid but I think most tattoos have some sort of meaning to a person and they may not want us to know what it is.  In this day and age tattoos are not some out of this world thing anymore.  They are very common, whether its a tattoo of you grandma riding a skateboard smoking (yes this is real I saw it) or a breast cancer tattoo because you survived the odds, I don't think anyone has the right to judge someone just by their body art.  JMO

Warrior10

aj said:
I think biblical vs. tattooed on a quarterback's arm like the san francisco quarter back has would be different than the gang banger tattoo that martinee has. Just my opinion.
The tattoo is Somanan tribal art in honor of his step mother who influenced him greatly. Maybe you should know a little be about the situation before you make assumptions....

titan

In my opinion, Taylor Martinez is one of the toughest, most agile quarterback in the league. there is nothing wrong with having a tattoo on you arm.  If you haven't noticed most quarterbacks slide when they are about to get hit.  He isn't taunting anybody when he slides so they don't hit him.  and trust me, I'm not a Nebraska fan. He is a very good, smart quarterback and I give him credit because he takes some really hard hits.  This is by far the dumbest thread that I have ever posted on.

twc77

Setting the bar so high this early into the new year.

mooch

I think there was a lot of drinking while watching football yesterday.

Duncraggan

Tattoos look OK on attractive, well toned, young adults but they look a bit sorry when you are not in peak physical shape!

Unfortunately, we all get to the stage sometime in life where we lose skin tone and get wrinkles or worse still get overweight and have you seen how ridiculous tattoos look on those people!

It would be interesting to see how many people would have them removed if it was free, effective and painless.  I bet a very high percentage!

aj

Maybe Taylor is worshiping the Hindu or something. I don't.....130 d1 schools and how many pro teams......and not one one quarterback mentioned that wears a dog soldier-barb wire type arm band tattoo? I think I will have to rest my case

blackdiamond

knabe said:
not one low bw performing high marbling sound shorthorn.  i rest my case.

would a 3/4 count?  I know where one is, maybe a 2nd.  How about a 7/8?  A good candidate in around...