Tiger Woods x Heat Seeker Steer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Melson Cattle

Really showy, a lot of body, soft made, all the right parts to win. Reply for details.

Attachments

• home 124_opt[1].jpg
    home 124_opt[1].jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 63

sewwhat

Saw this steer at the Melson farm a month ago, was a great steer.  My son had a hard time deciding between this one and another.  This steer is very showy, deep bodied and wide.  We have purchased many steers and heifers from them, including our current steer.  Have had many wins including grand champion county steer with my daughters last steer, which also made the sale at the Arkansas state fair and won grand champion maintainer heifer in the state of Arkansas too with a heifer purchased from them.  I am a little biased, but I cannot say enough wonderful things about this family.

Melson Cattle

We are in Lebanon, Missouri. The price is $1500. His DOB is April 1st. Our email is [email protected] and number is (417)531-1418. This calf is really nice and we would love for him to go to a good home.

sewwhat

Don't let the low price fool you.  This steer is very nice quality steer.  The Melson family  only wants good cattle to go to good kids at reasonable prices.  They raise quality show cattle for the love of kids and showing.  We have had much success at local and state level with their animals.