Top 5 short red bulls for sale this year

Help Support Steer Planet:

uluru

Forgot to mention the cow I have is a full sib to the bull sue has in her video Lakeside Captain 003 so he should be 100% if registered in Canada.

Okotoks

uluru said:
I have a cow from Captain Obvious that that I bought from sue that has been registered in Canada at 100%
She is out of a Hub's cow
So is the Lakeside Ripper bull 100%. Some of the other Dover animals won't be as high a percentage though. If a person was concerned about percentage they should get CLRC to calculate it before buying. Did you see those red cows in Sue's video, they sure are good!

NSF

AJ - The fall bulls at JSF are mostly out of SBR Tsunami 20T. Not sure about the dams side. I have been sent a couple pictures and they sure do look good.

Okotoks

sue said:
trevorgreycattleco said:
sue's Private Treaty sale is shaping up to be really cool from what I can gather. For those of you that dont want to drive all the way out west, she would be a great option for some out of the box genetics. She justs keeps doin her own thing  (clapping)

I just posted another bull video . Over cast and snow is slowing things down a bit- frozen camera.
Sue your cows have some of the best udders I have seen. Every herd bull should have a dam like that!

advocate

I like aj and trevors comments they entertain me. Don't people in canada have lives or are you all involved in the pick on aj for tryin to pay bills syndicate? How's the weather on up on your moral high ground? Idk how canada works what with hockey and the french, but here in AMERICA we can do what we want so go hunt some beaver and watch some hockey and relax

thunderdownunder

advocate said:
I like aj and trevors comments they entertain me. Don't people in canada have lives or are you all involved in the pick on aj for tryin to pay bills syndicate? How's the weather on up on your moral high ground? Idk how canada works what with hockey and the french, but here in AMERICA we can do what we want so go hunt some beaver and watch some hockey and relax

I was going to comment on this, but then I decided it just wasn't worth it.

mark tenenbaum

I have been around Kansas for years and there are some very wierd people there with far away eyes per se. AJ doesnt remind of them at all-he comes across more like a staccato talking portly hairy  Pizza Twirler from Coney Island-Id rather talk Sh*&^%$(t with somebody like him than the previous. Trevor doesnt hit me as out of line -more having fun and reacting to the moment-you guys are just too serious-If you really dont like AJS histrionics-dont respond.your goats gettin got over what could be construed as childish and certainly not serious discourse O0

trevorgreycattleco

Lets not forget about the ignore button Jason worked hard on to let everyone choose. If you don'y care for somebody it's simple. hit the ignore button and problem goes away. I can't see my feathers gettin ruffled enough to use it but it is there.

TDU you have every right to speak your mind on what advocate says just as he has the right to say what he wants. Why people get upset enough to want to vote someone off is beyond me. That is insecure. This is a public chat room not a hearing in front of congress. Relax folks and learn to laugh more. You will live longer.

I for one wish everyone would chime in instead of "lurking". we all have as much right to say whatever we choose as the next guy. I will go out on a limb and say that before I came to the "planet' very few people knew me. Now lots of people have heard of me. You may not agree and thats fine but you still heard of me. Speak your mind folks. It's one of our last rights we can excersise. I enjoy reading the good and the bad. Keeps me thinking. And my feelings don't get hurt either. <beer>

thats funny

advocate said:
Ummm good thing Im also in the United States.  So therefore you didnt have a good comment at all.  Except for the beaver hunting part.  But everytime I come on here, and trust me I come on here alot, but i barely ever post but I have had enough of this crap when people come on here and say dumb stuff just like aj, aj is my least respected person on here and when i think of stupid, i think of aj.

linnettejane

oh red....how you are missed in times like these...

seriously boys...you guys keep this name calling stuff up and you are going to run off or scare away alot of people...alot of people who can make positive contributions to the planet....keep the chat to cattle, kids, politics, life, whatever you want, but please dont make it personal......there are kids on here......think of the examples you are setting....

im asking you to please not ruin a good thing

sue

scotland said:
can someone fill in the blanks about the Dover cattle , not registered for years and now in? Are these not graded-up stuff? thanks

Dover cattle are pure. Call me and I can explain . 517.281.3248

How is JPJ pure for Canada???

Okotoks

JPJ is 15/16 in Canada or 93.75%. So his sons out of pure cows like Rolly's Addicted are  31/32 or 96.9% in Canada.

aj

Didn't cates have a red bull they were selling semen on? Has any of those calves hit the ground. Thats Funny...I can't win an arguement with someone who had a 160# salute calf.

oakview

Some of the strangest exchanges in this topic.  Everyone should read Dave Barry's list of 19 things it to me 50 years to learn.  Several of them apply here:  No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.  The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.  There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'  Thanks Dave.

shortyjock89

aj said:
Didn't cates have a red bull they were selling semen on? Has any of those calves hit the ground. Thats Funny...I can't win an arguement with someone who had a 160# salute calf.

You mean their Tonic son?  I've seen some, and I like them alright. I wasn't a HUGE fan of Tonic, but I appreciated the outcross/calving ease option.

thats funny

linnettejane said:
oh red....how you are missed in times like these...

seriously boys...you guys keep this name calling stuff up and you are going to run off or scare away alot of people...alot of people who can make positive contributions to the planet....keep the chat to cattle, kids, politics, life, whatever you want, but please dont make it personal......there are kids on here......think of the examples you are setting....

im asking you to please not ruin a good thing
Good thing I am a kid and I can realize just how dumb some of the things are that other people say, you guys will just listen to anything everyone else will say, most of you guys are in your own world, and to all the other kids that come on here, keep comming on here, and I guess I am sorry if I supposedly ruin it for you or set bad examples.  Ive been comming on here for a couple years now, and I guess I have learned some good and seen stuff on here that is just rediculous.